New 1x12 Cab

hammered

Finally got my Mojotone 1x12 cab to sit the mini headshell SS on. I put a Celestion G12H30 in it. Not to get into a whole explanation but last year I bought a budget 1x12 smaller than this one for a pedal platform rig using the same speaker . To my surprise the SS sounded amazing thru it but I wanted to get a cab that fit the head shell better. I haven't played thru it yet but I got my fingers crossed it sounds just as good

kgFxleCh.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great! See my post in the "post your Splawn pics" thread, just got a custom made one from Splawn himself. :cool: It's very cool to have things matching up.

What do you think of the G12H30? I've used them with other amps, lots of high end as I remember... I'm rocking the Creamback/Greenback combo now.

That looks great! See my post in the "post your Splawn pics" thread, just got a custom made one from Splawn himself. :cool: It's very cool to have things matching up.

What do you think of the G12H30? I've used them with other amps, lots of high end as I remember... I'm rocking the Creamback/Greenback combo now.
I like the G12H30 , its not my first speaker of choice but I bought it on a whim a few months back and was surprised that it sounded so good . I don't find the high end overbearing

Back