New Bogner Uberschall coming?

leib10

I keep hearing rumors of a new Uberschall coming soon... anybody have any info on this?

Yes there is. Jim from Slipknot recently used it in the studio while tracking the new album. Hard to say when the amp will be released though.

Hope it sounds like original or rev 2.

Given those are so popular, why wouldn't they bring those back anyway

EDIT: sorry probably not popular, in demand more like it

SSSooooo anyone heard anything here?
I emailed them at the end of September just to see and they said that with the way things were going it would be the end of the year at the earliest. Being that we’re already in November without a peep, I’d guess it won’t be this year.

So as a buyer of an customized Uberschall in 2020, curious....

Still 2 channels?
No midi?
Master volume goes from 1.5 to 5 with an 1/16 of an inch move?
KT88s not available?
Clean channel volume on 10 equals channel 2 volume on 3?
All the knobs on channel 2 act like someone swapped the names of the freqs on them?

If so, I'll pass.

Nah go big or go home I say ;) None of this lunchbox stuff
I went to NAMM 2019 when the XTC 3534 was Reinhold's new toy. I asked him when an Uber version was next and he said "Umm...no fucking way. Why would I do that?" His exact words.

He also did reveal to me he was working on the next Uber at that time and to buckle up, which got my thong wet. Then COVID happened....and now here we are :dunno:

I went to NAMM 2019 when the XTC 3534 was Reinhold's new toy. I asked him when an Uber version was next and he said "Umm...no fucking way. Why would I do that?" His exact words.

He also did reveal to me he was working on the next Uber at that time and to buckle up, which got my thong wet. Then COVID happened....and now here we are :dunno:
I'm really keen to see what this new uber is all about, i got impatient and found an early uber 2nd hand

I'm really keen to see what this new uber is all about, i got impatient and found an early uber 2nd hand
From what I've heard through the grapevine, it will have mini upper toggle switches like the XTC amp that change the voicing/character of the amp. It will have tones of the OG Uber all the way up to the current version. We shall see. I know people here hate Reza but anyone close to him in the know will tell you what its about. For me, proof is in the actual tone. I wanna hear it for myself in action rather than words.

Back