New Cancer MRNA Vaccine being trialed in the UK 2024

How’s being biased or stupid enough to believe it was a legitimate election working out ?
First ever US election that was rigged, think of the odds! All I can say is prove it or STFU. And by proof, I don't mean tinfoil hat stuff that's already been discredited and debunked hundreds of times.

Last edited:
First ever US election that was rigged, think of the odds! All I can say is prove it or STFU. And by proof, I don't mean tinfoil hat stuff that's already been discredited and debunked hundreds of times.
Well no one said it was the first.:sneaky:

As for debunked, MSLSD, Snopes and Wiki don't count dude. How to tell if a fact check is legit. If it's debunked by someone who refers to the Jan 6 riot as an "Insurrection", it's not legit.

As far as proof, there is plenty of proof. How about the fact that it was illegal as fuck for the Pennsylvania election workers to still be accepting ballots 3 days after the election, yet they were admittedly doing it. The biggest thing though is you have to be full on retarded to believe Joe Biden legitimately got the most votes of any presidential candidate in history.

And before you trot out the ol' chestnut about all the court cases finding no evidence, let me point out that not a single one of those courts actually looked at or for evidence. All those cases were thrown out on standing.

Don't know what to tell you, everybody and their mother was forced to look in to this and nothing but a handful of fraudulent votes were found.

If people accept that MRNA vaccine research and development is decades old, it hinders their ablility to create conspiracies about it.

giphy.gif

1. The way the Covid shot works is by removing some of the existing protein cells in your body that the disease needs to survive. That does not cause cancer.

2. I think they should have made all of Trump's lawyers who were found guilty of lying about the election apologize at a news conference instead of a letter. Do you think Fox News turned over 750 million dollars because they had the truth on their side?

There have always been conspiracy theorists from flat earthers to we faked the moon landing. If you are old enough you might remember the Hare Krishna people in the airports where they were allowed a corner to spread their philosophy. That was fine with me. However when they got out of the corner and into the airport hallways it resulted in them being removed completely. I just wish the election deniers would stay in their corner. Or prove in court the election was rigged.

1. The way the Covid shot works is by removing some of the existing protein cells in your body that the disease needs to survive. That does not cause cancer.

2. I think they should have made all of Trump's lawyers who were found guilty of lying about the election apologize at a news conference instead of a letter. Do you think Fox News turned over 750 million dollars because they had the truth on their side?

There have always been conspiracy theorists from flat earthers to we faked the moon landing. If you are old enough you might remember the Hare Krishna people in the airports where they were allowed a corner to spread their philosophy. That was fine with me. However when they got out of the corner and into the airport hallways it resulted in them being removed completely. I just wish the election deniers would stay in their corner. Or prove in court the election was rigged.
Is that really your understanding of how the experimental MRNA genetic therapy shots works? Please... tell us more.

Because the man who invented MRNA technology Dr. Robert Malone and even Dr. Fauci does not describe it that way.

Is that really your understanding of how the experimental MRNA genetic therapy shots works? Please... tell us more.

Because the man who invented MRNA technology Dr. Robert Malone and even Dr. Fauci does not describe it that way.
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus's outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.)

Back