New Charvel Day

splawner

[/[url=https://ibb.co/ZHj1Z22] I don’t usually post up new guitars I get but this one I picked up was awesome in every way. I have had many Charvels from Custom shops to USA ones and this one is my favorite of any. Everything from playability to fret work, feel and sound this thing nails it. The weight is 7.6. Frets are as good as any custom shop I’ve had and played...if your in the market for a super strat check these out...

Racerxrated":hh1zv5bt said:
Congrats; that’s the one that I’ve considered out of any in their MIM line. Looks sweet.
Yea trust me this fiddle brings the goods. Super impressed with this one.

Wow.

The only thing I don't like is the pick guard but not sure what else you could throw in there.

Congrats man. Certainly has mojo. I bet it is a blast to play. :yes:

311splawndude":225tk0z3 said:
Wow.

The only thing I don't like is the pick guard but not sure what else you could throw in there.

Congrats man. Certainly has mojo. I bet it is a blast to play. :yes:
Yea sure is :rock: I’ve been away from the Super Strats for a bit as I was on a Vintage Gibson Custom kick for a while. But yea I don’t think I’ve played any other Charvel I owned as much as I have been playing this one. They just nailed it!!

psychodave":10ck3iz3 said:
Congrats. Dibs.... lol
Lol...Thanks Dave. Like I said I am extremely impressed with this one. Not sure because it’s ash or not but it sounds so damn good. Neck and frets are super nice...rolled off perfect

Back