New Charvel Day

232cap said:
Well the lp’s will be collecting dust now. Lol[/ I added a 3rd one..lol...The Explorer is really sweet...7.3 lbs...good old Hank took care of me on this one...lol

Fantastic!
Great to hear that it is awesome!

I’m running a few mods on mine to spice it up even more.

I ordered mine when they were announced as well. It is supposed to be shipping next week.
Can’t wait!

Nicely done!

:rock:

PBGas":2w7272db said:
Fantastic!
Great to hear that it is awesome!

I’m running a few mods on mine to spice it up even more.

I ordered mine when they were announced as well. It is supposed to be shipping next week.
Can’t wait!

Nicely done!

:rock:
Yea, it’s as every bit as good as any Charvel I ever owned and played... :thumbsup:

Congrats dude!! Mine should be here next week, can't wait! I'm probably gonna block the trem and add a d-tuna. Absolutely love the look of this axe!

RoccoPezzin":166ztjyu said:
Congrats dude!! Mine should be here next week, can't wait! I'll probably gonna block the trem and add a d-tuna. Absolutely love the look of this axe!
Congrats to you also...I’m positive you will dig it! The look is killer for sure...wait till you see how it plays. Post up a clip when you get it :thumbsup:

LP Freak":2zktyb4x said:
Don’t those have those cheap Floyd’s on them?
Na, it’s the Korean one Paul. Next step up is the German. I think the cheaper ones are the Flyod Rose Special

splawner":36xoei7k said:
LP Freak":36xoei7k said:
Don’t those have those cheap Floyd’s on them?
Na, it’s the Korean one Paul. Next step up is the German. I think the cheaper ones are the Flyod Rose Special
:thumbsup:

Admittedly, I've swapped both of my FR 1000s for OFRs. But, it really didn't change a thing with either guitar, feel or tonally. Those FR 1000s are just fine.

Meeotch":2hs37s4m said:
I absolutely love that neck! Do they make a model with that neck but without the relic'ing?
I don’t think so...this is a signature model so all will be the same specs!

Cool looking guitar, but $1600 for MIM and a Korean Floyd ? I get it’s a sig model but that’s pricy.

Back