New Charvel Day

Wizard of Ozz":358atdjm said:
paulyc":358atdjm said:
Cool looking guitar, but $1600 for MIM and a Korean Floyd ? I get it’s a sig model but that’s pricy.

Agreed. And a pass for me. Like the specs though.

Pass for me too. Plus, I think it's a little TOO relic'd. :LOL: :LOL:

napalmdeath":f9jn7xe3 said:
Wizard of Ozz":f9jn7xe3 said:
paulyc":f9jn7xe3 said:
Cool looking guitar, but $1600 for MIM and a Korean Floyd ? I get it’s a sig model but that’s pricy.

Agreed. And a pass for me. Like the specs though.

Pass for me too. Plus, I think it's a little TOO relic'd. :LOL: :LOL:

+1 Especially with the state of current affairs... I'd feel the need to strip, sand, and reseal that neck/fretboard before playing it. They went a little for far with the dirty neck relic... next stop nastyville.

Awesome axe!

How much do you think the neck might clean up with some scrubbing, if at all?

I wouldn't mind one of these, but it would be nice if it cold clean up perhaps 50%.

danielraible":24e247h0 said:
Awesome axe!

I wouldn't mind one of these, but it would be nice if it cold clean up perhaps 50%.
I’m pretty sure they do that with a stain

LP Freak":164421u4 said:
danielraible":164421u4 said:
Awesome axe!

I’m pretty sure they do that with a stain
You may be right Paul...I’m not sure how they do it thou!

danielraible":2xdx4q9c said:
Awesome axe!

Thanks Bro! I’m sure you can clean it up some with some 0000 steel wool. I personally love the heavy relic guitars. I always wanted my other Charvels necks to get really dirty and worn but just never could get them there...if I’m correct I think I’ve seen some of these models that don’t have as much relic on the fretboard... I actually wish mine was more worn...lol

[/[url=https://ibb.co/ZHj1Z22] I don’t usually post up new guitars I get but this one I picked up was awesome in every way. I have had many Charvels from Custom shops to USA ones and this one is my favorite of any. Everything from playability to fret work, feel and sound this thing nails it. The weight is 7.6. Frets are as good as any custom shop I’ve had and played...if your in the market for a super strat check these out...

How are you still liking it? I know you said it’s your favorite out of all the custom shop Charvel’s you’ve owned... so we know you’d never sell the best of the best. ??
https://reverb.com/item/37195605-charvel-henrik-danhage-signature

How are you still liking it? I know you said it’s your favorite out of all the custom shop Charvel’s you’ve owned... so we know you’d never sell the best of the best. ??
https://reverb.com/item/37195605-charvel-henrik-danhage-signature

Dave...

tenor.gif

I like the spec on this guitar except for the super heavy body relic job. But, that’s not enough to stay my hand. The fact that it’s a regular block heel instead of a sculpt (Jackson PC-1 style would work) does stay my hand though.

Back