New Demo Video I Did For DiMarzio

goldtele

Here is a demo video I did at 6-String Guitars For DiMarzio. We shot a few different ones. This one is with one of my Carvin Carved Tops with a Super Distortion in the Bridge and a PAF 36th in the neck. I think it's such a great combination for all kinds of different tones. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!!

stdio":2zjbtcos said:
Sounds really nice, don't get to hear too much of the funk around here. :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks!!! DiMarzio & Carvin are usually associated with heavier stuff so I wanted to do something a little different :)
Thanks Again For Checking It Out!!!!

Badronald":2kn7jzky said:
Sounds great. I love that Pickup. Have them in a couple guitars. Always sounds fantastic. :rock:

Thanks Man!! Yeah, It's A Workhorse, That's For Sure!!! I Did Another Video With A Transition (Bridge) & Air Classic (Neck). Really Loving That Combo Too!!!!

Thanks Again!!

jammin1":agl0vdb3 said:
Nice vid man! I have that combo in a Charvel and it sounds great! :thumbsup:

Thanks So Much!!! It's A Bright Sounding Guitar To Begin With And Along With A Big Brass Block & Some New Springs For The Floyd, Really Gave It More Warmth. Couldn't Be Happier :rock:

Thanks Again!!!

Great diverse playing and good tones from your guitar with the Dimarzio pickups. Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Guitar George

Back