New Diezel Cab Gossip?

Me

Hello Peter,

Any more news on the new Diezel cab factory and what cabs there'll be, and any exciting other Diezel news?

How's Peter S's back doing?

(btw, no I'm still broke and haven't got any money for my Diezel 4x12; I was just wondering what the latest gossip was! I've cheered myself up in the meantime by rewiring my marshall 4x12 with decent thick OFC cable instead of the anemic looking crap that I wouldn't wire a Fisher-Price guitar amp with. I think it sounds nicer, but it's hard to tell after since you can't A-B test it. I have 4 EL34s and 2 6L6s in it too now so that makes it harder to remember what it sounded like too.)

P.S. PM me if you're in the UK and have a used, but working pair of 16ohm V30s you might sell. I might replace a pair of the G12T-75s and try an X pattern if it's cheap enough...

Heya Geeezaaa,

my back is slightly better but I still don´t feel my left leg. Cheers for being interestet in! I´m swimming and riding the byce every day. Finally I got rid of the painkillers.... :irresistible:
The factory is set and we are about to start processing next week (don´t need my leg for this...) pictures will be postet soon.
Cheers
Peter

Back