New Fortin pedal for y’all to get mad at?

How about learnt? 🤣
#illnevertell

Honestly man I’m the worst. Like I am a huge adopter of regional dialect and worst of all… accent! Lol!

Like I’m terrified to go to the UK because I KNOW I’ll start using an English accent… then subsequently get my ass whooped!

Funny story… I moved from MA to FL and I guess I never realized before that, that it was in fact The South.

About 3 months after living there, I was talking to some friends from back home and they fucking blasted me for saying y’all. I didn’t even realize it had become part of my every day vernacular.
I moved to NH in the early 90’s and I was quite popular with the ladies up there. Wherever I went as soon as I spoke it was on….. I never realized I even had an accent.

Pastor sang warshed in the blood at church a lot. I learnt later that he was not saying it right. You-unns might agree or miighten maybe not. Don’t make no differnse no how.
Man I lived in IN for a hot second. One thing that kills me about the Midwest is when they say things like “the car needs washed” or “the floor needs swept”… like they can’t be bothered with the “… to be”

Man I lived in IN for a hot second. One thing that kills me about the Midwest is when they say things like “the car needs washed” or “the floor needs swept”… like they can’t be bothered with the “… to be”
What is funny to me is that they sound like they have no accent and speak excellent English. Here in wv it’s weird because everywhere you go the accents change. Especially in the coalfields or the southeastern part.

Back