New guitar day! Anderson/Slo 100 vid

Thanks guys, appreciate the positive and encouraging comments! My vids are never to showcase my chops or to brag about being blessed to buy this gear rather to help others make an informed decision when buying gear.

I live in a small Mt community so YT is my only source of checking out gear. Forums are good but endless words trying to describe tone can only be so helpful.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving fellas!

Thanks guys, appreciate the positive and encouraging comments! My vids are never to showcase my chops or to brag about being blessed to buy this gear rather to help others make an informed decision when buying gear.

I live in a small Mt community so YT is my only source of checking out gear. Forums are good but endless words trying to describe tone can only be so helpful.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving fellas!
I like your clips that you post.... keep it up brother!

I think your playing was just fine. The SLO is a super tight tracking amp - all flaws are shown and I bet those claiming hack haven’t played one enough to understand just how unforgiving they are. Sounded good and the guitar is beautiful! Congrats dude keep pickin!

Back