New Steve Stevens pedal debuting at NAMM

zz666

From the J. Rockett Audio Designs fb page...

Introducing a first look at the Rockaway Archer. This will be Steve Stevens' signature pedal - an Archer overdrive with graphic EQ. Be on the lookout for release info in early 2017!
The whole idea is that you can get that classic Klon sound but if you are not into the midrange bump you can bring up the bottom end or really do whatever you wish. It is very versatile in that when the gain is off it becomes a brilliant clean boost with an EQ. As you introduce gain it alters the EQ point since the clipping section introduces a prominent but really happenin' mid range. From there you can create anything you want. Lastly it is true bypass so it eliminates pedal conflicts from the usual buffer.

Attachments

• IMG_3007.PNG
    IMG_3007.PNG
    169.6 KB · Views: 1,008
Agreed... at first i was thinking yet another SS endorsed pedal (a bit like Lynch in that he is always using or demo'ing new stuff) but I remember that he was a big fan of modded EQ pedals and I think this one combines a lot of that preference with OD into one pedal. That's cool. I might check it out if the price point is right.

Back