NGD!! First real ESP!

Terex

So after my ESP ltd pre-lawsuit Explorer and ESP ltd ZH-7, I finally got my first real ESP!
I always wanted the vintage black Eclipse, preferably with the 4 knob configuration and longer horn. The CTM model.
Found one somewhat local in mint condition, the exact model I wanted. So, here is the new addition! ESP Eclipse I CTM.

IMG_3858_zps15d26bc5.jpg

IMG_3845_zps87939aaf.jpg

IMG_3888_zpsa0d4094c.jpg

IMG_3881_zps6477ed9d.jpg

IMG_3846_zps41c30cac.jpg

IMG_3852_zpsd1c61fa1.jpg

Thanks guys! I enjoy it very much, awesome guitar!! I may put diferent pickups in it, maybe a 57/66 set...

neilli":2mh7k61h said:
Cool - the 4 knob version looks sooo much nicer than the 3 knob..
Literally the only Eclipse I would own is this model … ANY DAMN COLOR! Talked with Mammoth about doing a 2nd "JerEvil" guitar (the 1st is the pointy guy in my avatar) and it would basically be this body with a different headstock.

Nice!! Big congrats!! Eclipses kick ass. I've got the 3 knob in the same color. I prefer the 3 knob, but yours is still cool. I'd suggest the Het Set if you're going to replace the stock set. They are the best pickups I've ever used and they sound AMAZING in the Eclipse.

Had that same one about 9 years ago.. I opted for the duncans over the emg's. should've kept that guitar. :no:

Thanks guys! I was thinking of switching to 57/66 set or indeed the Het-set. I really like this Eclipse, I think it's a keeper for sure :thumbsup:

severinsteel":1eto7m17 said:
Sweet guitar, and Rectifier! I have its twin. What revision?

It's a early '93 Rev F Triple Rectifier. I love this amp!

JerEvil":3e902jkz said:
neilli":3e902jkz said:
Cool - the 4 knob version looks sooo much nicer than the 3 knob..
Literally the only Eclipse I would own is this model … ANY DAMN COLOR! Talked with Mammoth about doing a 2nd "JerEvil" guitar (the 1st is the pointy guy in my avatar) and it would basically be this body with a different headstock.

Sounds like an awesome built! Keep us up to date when you start the built, I love those kinda threads! :thumbsup:

Sweet Guitar... I loved the pre "Gibson Whining" long horn ESP Eclipses myself too... oh ya bad ass amp too!

Back