NGD - Klesa RB Harvest

The screwdriver way is the most amateur way and is not how it should be done. I can point out every time I see it done. I did it when I was a beginner tech, and quickly realized that there is a better way. Oh well, still a great axe!!
Oh totally, I'm not endorsing it, I've just seen guys mention doing it all over the Internet. I've tried it before on a beater neck myself and thought it sucked.
 
Oh totally, I'm not endorsing it, I've just seen guys mention doing it all over the Internet. I've tried it before on a beater neck myself and thought it sucked.
Also, maybe if you only rolled between the frets you could get away with it but they smashed this into the frets themselves as well LOL as if it were a bevel tool or sanding block. Nah man, it was cheap steel scraping stainless.....jagged edge city....
 
I cannot imagine having a beautiful instrument like that and deciding to fuck around in that manner. :no:

How do you find the neck carve on it?
 
I cannot imagine having a beautiful instrument like that and deciding to fuck around in that manner. :no:

How do you find the neck carve on it?
Techs do what they want sometimes. I definitely have had my own bad experiences with them and I hardly ever even use a tech.

Modern C is what they have it listed as but I find that term very vague.

It feels like a thin C to me that transitions into a slightly flatter radius as you go up the neck, which feels really good IMO.

I am a C carve guy. I have assymetrical and D and stuff and C is just where it is at for me if I have a choice.

I will get out my calipers when I do the 'Full Monty' and get some measurements.
 
Back
Top