NGD - Klesa RB Harvest

Music&Chaos

Music&Chaos

Well-known member
I picked this up from a fellow forumite and am just floored. An absolute work of art!

I will be setting it up to my own tastes, but this has tons of mojo.

I will get some better shots tomorrow in the sun when I can.

1000001522.jpg
1000001524.jpg
1000001527.jpg
1000001530.jpg
1000001529.jpg
 
I'm really stoked you bought this. Just the woods and specs of this thing are soooo good I almost forgot my hate of superstrats.
 
Looks amazing. Congrats M&C!
Thanks brother!
I'm really stoked you bought this. Just the woods and specs of this thing are soooo good I almost forgot my hate of superstrats.

Many thanks! I gotta let some other stuff go but will be well worth it. I just feel like this thing has the ability to be next level. The specs are almost unreal. Like, I legit would not have believed it if you had told me I would one day own a guitar with specs like this. I sure do have quite a few blessings....none deserved of course...but well loved.
 
Thanks brother!


Many thanks! I gotta let some other stuff go but will be well worth it. I just feel like this thing has the ability to be next level. The specs are almost unreal. Like, I legit would not have believed it if you had told me I would one day own a guitar with specs like this. I sure do have quite a few blessings....none deserved of course...but well loved.

Congrats man!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top