NGD! White (modded by me) Charvel USA!

Ah! That neck is incredible, fantastic photo man. That could be a charvel poster.

Lol thanks Brother, yeah it was a fun build, I was fortunate enough to have help from my friends at Chubtone Guitars.

5MYVYrA.jpg

Cool, only 18 others aside from yours and mine! I read that there was no such thing as "snow drift", it was just their much-used Snow White. I kept the white Duncan Jazz and Custom, in case I want to go back to stock, or, if I sell the guitar.
Well, just found one of those "snow drift" models near where I live, do you remember how much you paid for it back in the day? Thanks

Well, just found one of those "snow drift" models near where I live, do you remember how much you paid for it back in the day? Thanks
These were $999 new in 08; for 09 they went up to $1099. Came with a gig bag.
My 08 Candy Blue I bought a year ago for $1100; almost NOS condition. My 09 Candy Plum was $650 but that was in 2016.
Nowadays these USAs go from 1400 on up to 2K, depending on upgrades. The two I have are better players than ANY guitar I’ve ever owned or even picked up. Nice tone as well. I’ve had 3 original 83-85 USA Charvels and 3 Custom Shop and the 2 pro mods I have are better players than any of them.

Back