No talk about Corona Virus?

GOAT!!!

Ya'll be up in my attic watching my little 12" Sony Trinitron CRT-TV with MM, again? And damn Carlson (Mr. Rogers) mother fucker's Pissing Me Off!!! with this stuff.

Dude's always finishing up his idiot card interfews (really, it looks like he's staring off into the stars finding more space sometimes like the dimwit Juan Williams on El Cinco) thanking his guests with a mesmerized smile "Thank you, thank you really. You really are a good explainer." I'm not kidding - WTF!!! This guy makes some big bucks for being nothing more than an immoveable retarded talking orbiton object behind a camera lens. Yah. :scared:

dipshit gov of GA just yesterday learned that this spreads when you aren't showing symptoms.

he sounds just as stupid as the vast majority of ppl in this thread.

Yo scottosan. If I run in to you on the street, I'm gonna punch you in the face as my defense will be that it was in MY self-defense because the dude accused me of being complacent about this virus mess and wanted me to panic over it. FUCK HIM AND EVERYBODY THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM! :boxer:

Kidding, of course. :)

Giga.Blast":16a9n8d4 said:
Yo scottosan. If I run in to you on the street, I'm gonna punch you in the face as my defense will be that it was in MY self-defense because the dude accused me of being complacent about this virus mess and wanted me to panic over it. FUCK HIM AND EVERYBODY THAT LOOKS LIKE HIM! :boxer:

Kidding, of course. :)
Mmmmm. You can get all 6’4 265lbs of me. I probably won’t punch back, but if the front of my pants gets tight while we’re “wrastling”, and I whisper into your ear to “shhh, just let it happen”.... You’ve been warned :poke:

scottosan":pn5ivhqg said:
...if the front of my pants gets tight while we’re “wrastling”, and I whisper into your ear to “shhh, just let it happen”.... You’ve been warned.
:scared: This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen posted on the web.

WH updated their case-fatality model for April. At peak, they expect between 2,500 to 4,400 deaths per day in the U.S., which will exceed the current top killing diseases. On an average daily basis, 1,774 people die each day from heart attacks and 1,641 die from cancer.

But ignore, it’s the simple flu and all hype.

If you get sick in April, hopefully it will only be a heart attack or cancer because your survival odds will be better. :LOL: :LOL:

Goat":116j0evo said:
scottosan":116j0evo said:
...if the front of my pants gets tight while we’re “wrastling”, and I whisper into your ear to “shhh, just let it happen”.... You’ve been warned.
:scared: This is the creepiest thing I've ever seen posted on the web.
that was the intent.
Nothing like some creepy sexual comment to diffuse the threat of violence.

Krull":15b1pmnj said:
India apparently has 68 deaths due to “covid-19” . Ya that’s right India. Where social distancing is a hand full of feces inches away.

Somehow I think we are all getting played. Event 201 is working wonders. Usher in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ order.
is that in just 1 call center?

scottosan":qw3tbgmd said:
Krull":qw3tbgmd said:
India apparently has 68 deaths due to “covid-19” . Ya that’s right India. Where social distancing is a hand full of feces inches away.

Somehow I think we are all getting played. Event 201 is working wonders. Usher in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ order.
is that in just 1 call center?

:LOL: :LOL:

yeah in New Zealand we are approaching 1000 confirmed cases and only 1 death (so by my shit math that is 0.1%) 14 in hospital and 2 in intensive care. They are saying we aren't "flattening the curve" but don't seem to take into account they are testing more per day now than they were 1 week ago when we went into lockdown so of course the numbers is going to keep rising quickly

I can't figure out why people are rushing out to get tested.. I mean what are they going to do if the test is negative? they can't say sweet i'm going back to work etc :doh: so why the need to "know"

Yeah bro'; maybe we should keep our own tally goin'...

Krull":2gvd8pzs said:
Mexico - 37 deaths

Pakistan - 33 deaths

Saudi Arabia - 22 deaths

Albania - 16 deaths

I wonder what libtard logic will come from these numbers.
Australia - 21 deaths

New Zealand - 1 death

Krull":qcd6pirs said:
Mexico - 37 deaths

Pakistan - 33 deaths

Saudi Arabia - 22 deaths

Albania - 16 deaths

Let’s be real here because of the lack of immediate testing results we don’t know how many deaths are related to COVID, but not classified as COVID due to lack of testing or testing that did not return by the time the person died. This is one of the biggest problems that we’re seeing with the Chinese reporting is that they simply cannot keep up with all the testing people were dying and rather than trying to do forensic medical bookkeeping, they being classified as death by pneumonia. The reality is we are going to have a complete picture until the dust settles and even then there’s gonna be a lot of assumptions made. We simply don’t know it’s accurate everything is theoretical at this point.

Krull":39eve7t2 said:
scottosan":39eve7t2 said:
Krull":39eve7t2 said:
Mexico - 37 deaths

Pakistan - 33 deaths

Saudi Arabia - 22 deaths

Albania - 16 deaths

Let’s be real here because of the lack of immediate testing results we don’t know how many deaths are related to COVID, but not classified as COVID due to lack of testing or testing that did not return by the time the person died. This is one of the biggest problems that we’re seeing with the Chinese reporting is that they simply cannot keep up with all the testing people were dying and rather than trying to do forensic medical bookkeeping, they being classified as death by pneumonia. The reality is we are going to have a complete picture until the dust settles and even then there’s gonna be a lot of assumptions made. We simply don’t know it’s accurate everything is theoretical at this point.

Give me a break.
it goes back to the point that many people aren’t acknowledging, in that cases and deaths from COVID are only documented if they are testes. We know testing availability is even still challenging in the US let alone less advanced countries. Japan for example has not formal testing plan. My wife knows a guys that went to a clinic, then referred to the local Prefecture health office, then sent to the university hospital and still hasn’t been tested 10 days later, no results.

Back