No talk about Corona Virus?

Goat":y8b1o1ey said:
scottosan":y8b1o1ey said:
Goat":y8b1o1ey said:
This virus doesn't have a chance. The fatality rate is comparative to that of seasonal flu. Even if the fatality rate is 10 times higher (which it is not), herd immunity will nullify the virus. It is inevitable.

I have read a couple of articles regarding an HIV-like component to COVID-19. BS?

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/corona ... ars-infect

Why would so many in Italy, and Iran, become infected so quickly, and in such large numbers? Surrounding major cities of Wuhan (Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Guangzhou) have not experienced a level of infection comparable to that of Iran, and Italy. Why?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/17/ir ... ist-china/
wuhan had daily direct flights to Italy. Read about the large leather and fashion industries in Italy, where there were large populations of Chinese workers and to my knowledge, the only country in Europe with daily Wuhan flights
Shanghai receives something like 68,000 people from Wuhan (via train) daily. 74,000 to Chongqing... 70,000 to Beijing... As of March 16 2020, the combined total for all three provinces (confirmed infected) was under 1400. 1000 Chinese people visit Italy, resulting in 21,157 confirmed cases? If you ask me, these numbers are being pulled from a Ushanka. :student:
None of the Chinese reported numbers fall in line with what the rest of the world is reporting. There numbers are not only skewed there miss leading the projections of real deaths in Wuhan based on urns and cremations is closer to 42,000. You’re trying to convince yourself this isn’t dangerous and the only thing you’re accomplishing is making yourself look like a fool.

Or perhaps you were the enlightened one the rest of the world is a bunch of crisis actors

Goat":3sou9iaw said:
scottosan":3sou9iaw said:
None of the Chinese reported numbers fall in line with what the rest of the world is reporting. There numbers are not only skewed there miss leading the projections of real deaths in Wuhan based on urns and cremations is closer to 42,000. You’re trying to convince yourself this isn’t dangerous and the only thing you’re accomplishing is making yourself look like a fool. Or perhaps you were the enlightened one the rest of the world is a bunch of crisis actors.
Whenever I see "Cameron CCV" in a signature, a specific personality type is sure to follow.

BXCs99h.png
oh touché

Great news. YEE-EFFEN-HAW!

I can't get a COVID19 test here at UCSD unless I crawl on my knees in from off the street dripping wet vomiting and crapping green goop all over myself pleading for a naked Nun TO FUCK IN ITS ASS in drag for help.

BUT IF YOU ARE A FUCKING LOS ANGELES LAKER THEN STEP RIGHT UP AND WE'LL SET YOU UP, 2 FOR 1! And throw in a few Nuns. :)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/288 ... r-covid-19

Krull":2ir9ud14 said:
Giga.Blast":2ir9ud14 said:
Great news. YEE-EFFEN-HAW!

I can't get a COVID19 test here at UCSD unless I crawl on my knees in from off the street dripping wet vomiting and crapping green goop all over myself pleading for a naked Nun TO FUCK IN ITS ASS in drag for help.

BUT IF YOU ARE A FUCKING LOS ANGELES LAKER THEN STEP RIGHT UP AND WE'LL SET YOU UP, 2 FOR 1!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/288 ... r-covid-19

Trust me you don’t want to go get tested. That’s how you actually get covid-19. You think they are changing gloves every time they check a next patient? I guarantee you are going in there with a cold or flu and coming outta there with covid-19.
I completely agree. It’d be like getting a hands free HIV anal swab from Freddie Mercury.

Goat":k2y6a64w said:
One pig says to the other; "Hey! I heard the farmer is going to kill us!"
Pig responds; "Oh, come on! He feeds and takes care of us... Don’t listen to conspiracy theories."

The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless.
Alan Moore

Goat":13je6im1 said:
You Need To Listen To This Leading COVID-19 Expert From South Korea | ASIAN BOSS

Goat! That guy's a quack hunerd-cent! The guy's an EX SOBNAISA infectious disease scholar commie now hiding up in Frisco near China Town with the French Connection folks and Popeye Doyle. Jack was busy Shining with the axe thing. :D

Now Pelosi and her crew want illegal aliens (not idiot residue drug shit coming from outer space for the Libs) free money berfore American citizens get their unemployment pay and all the while they can milk the system.

Back