No talk about Corona Virus?

Krull":1qqhg75t said:
CNutz":1qqhg75t said:
Krull":1qqhg75t said:
Cnutz are you the one going to the mods asking them to delete threads you don’t like? I have a funny feeling it is you.

Why would I do that? You're the pinnacle of entertainment around here. It is interesting that you had a funny feeling about me though, because I always get the feeling you work for a call center, or something like that, I really do. Am I off base? I'm really curious what lead you to be the guy you are.

As for your Faux News video I saw Laura Inbred, discussing with the guest the CDC guild-lines, and them both spinning it to make out as something it's not

Again
Take the spin off, and you have:
The CDC guidelines allow medical professionals to make a professional judgement call, not to label it certain, or verified, but as probable, or presumed.

There is a difference between "probable, or presumed", and "varified"

As for your hit by a bus collapsed lung death with COVID, I must have missed that part.

Ya you got me I work at a call center. “Customer service this is Steve”

I knew it.

Yeah, I should take Mark Twain's advice. But it's fun to ruffle your feathers sometimes. Blue dot, haven't seen anything from him for years. While you were cyber stalking me were you able to read any of my posts? Specifically the one's where I was calling out their falsehoods, and bad ideas? I was doing this on right, and left channels.

Here I'll give you my lowdown:
Fox, MSNBC, and CNN, are mostly trash entertainment/news that some people take too seriously.
I agree with EVERYTHING the US constitution contains.
I don't like freeloaders such as my fat ass white trash neighbor, that claims her, and all her kids as "disabled"
I don't think anyone should get a free ride, and certainly not that universal basic income trash by the yang guy.
What else?, I think women should be able to choose abortion up to a certain point. Why? Because I don't care to pay for anyone else's bad decisions for 18 years.
If you're gay, I don't give a shit what bathroom you use, or if you get married.
I've voted for candidates of both parties.

I consider myself independent, anything else?

Picasso":2ycsvrg9 said:
524955_v9_bc.jpg

Yeah, Madcow is trash, just like Laura inbred.

Krull":2ugt3558 said:
MN Senator and Doctor: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19 and Three Times as Much if the Patient Goes on Ventilator

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ree-times-much-patient-goes-ventilator-video/

Maybe you can’t hear good? Must be that treble from the CCV.

Here’s the difference between you and me. I’m actually reading the document in entirety thats being referenced and taking it all into consideration and come up with my own critical thinking. You continue cherry pick bits that lack major contextual clarification. All you do is keep copying and pasting Someone else’s else biased interpretation of a document Rather than just reading it and it’s entirety. Its actually pretty clear and it’s guidelines. Also what is the benefit of wasting tests and resources on someone who’s already passed while we’re still amid the peak of the crisis. They’re not telling people just to put covered for everything. They are giving examples in which a person has a known CLOSE contact/exposure with someone who is tested positive as well as displaying the common symptoms of Covid AND has passed prior to a positive confirmation. They’re directing them To put it in one of the two sections That lists underlying conditions as well as presumptive underlying conditions. They’re not telling anybody to omit any underlying conditions regarding to the cause of death on the report.

Now based on that, if one is to interpret that they are being coached to inflate the numbers of COVID, They should really ask for a refund from whichever institution of higher learning they attended.

CNutz":26wtxfo6 said:
Picasso":26wtxfo6 said:

Yeah, Madcow is trash, just like Laura inbred.
CNutz, don't you think that's a bit harsh at this moment and time? I mean I'm not into to Butch types but who could tell. I was kinda into Shannon Bream until she appeared to have shown up on the block array unshaven and clearly just popped out of the crib moments before waxing her immoveable mug from the televised display screen. One thing's for sure. The chick is fairly comfortable and a little bit cocky too now that she's got a few months under her Calvin Klein designer's Diamond belt. Word in the studio is she does a good Konk. You Go Girls!

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... th-totals/

Dr. Bukacek is a longtime Montana physician with over 30 years’ experience practicing medicine. Signing death certificates is a routine part of her job. Dr. Bukacek blows the whistle on the way the CDC is instructing physicians to exaggerate COVID 19 on death certificates.

Few people know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician, coroner, or medical examiner, signing the death certificate. How do I know this? I’ve been filling out death certificates for over 30 years.

More often than we want to admit, we don’t know with certainty the cause of death when we fill out death certificates. That is just life. We are doctors, not God. Autopsies are rarely performed and even when an autopsy is done the actual cause of death is not always clear. Physicians make their best guesstimate and fill out the form. Then that listed cause of death … is entered into a vital records data bank to use for statistical analysis, which then gives out inaccurate numbers, as you can imagine. Those inaccurate numbers then become accepted as factual information even though much of it is false.

This has been the way it has been done for some time, Bukacek says.

So even before we heard of COVID-19, death certificates were based on assumptions and educated guesses that go unquestioned. When it comes to COVID-19 there is the additional data skewer, that is –get this— there is no universal definition of COVID-19 death. The Centers for Disease Control, updated from yesterday, April 4th, still states that mortality, quote unquote, data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19. That’s from their website.

Translation? The CDC counts both true COVID-19 cases and speculative guesses of COVID-19 the same. They call it death by COVID-19. They automatically overestimate the real death numbers, by their own admission.

Bukacek refers to a March 24 CDC memo from Steven Schwartz, director of the Division of Vital Statistics for the National Center for Health Statistics, titled “COVID-19 Alert No. 2.”

“The assumption of COVID-19 death,” she says, “can be made even without testing. Based on assumption alone the death can be reported to the public as another COVID-19 casualty.”

psychodave":3tlk6y0f said:
https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/cdc-admits-to-lying-about-covid-death-totals/

Dr. Bukacek is a longtime Montana physician with over 30 years’ experience practicing medicine. Signing death certificates is a routine part of her job. Dr. Bukacek blows the whistle on the way the CDC is instructing physicians to exaggerate COVID 19 on death certificates.

Ok, let's say the CDC is inflating the numbers. What's the motive?

Is this to make it look worse than it is, and ultimately somehow hurt the president? If so I find it strange that the director of the CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield, a Trump admin appointee would allow that to go on.

If that's not it what is the motive here?

The NY Times has thousands of employees globally, been around 150+ years, and is a news content generator.

You guys crack me up when you site stories from websites created a few years ago, like the Gatewaypundit. Three people that run a website out of a basement apartment that ineptly bastardize third party content. :LOL: :LOL:

JackTripper":2baqat3x said:
The NY Times has thousands of employees globally, been around 150+ years, and is a news content generator.

You guys crack me up when you site stories from websites created a few years ago, like the Gatewaypundit. Three people that run a website out of a basement apartment that ineptly bastardize third party content. :LOL: :LOL:

The NY Times, the newspaper of choice for white privileged, white guilted beta-males like yourself. I'm sure you'll try and get this thread deleted now :LOL: :LOL:

a1vObp5.gif

Picasso":3eobtyx2 said:
JackTripper":3eobtyx2 said:

The NY Times, the newspaper of choice for white privileged, white guilted beta-males like yourself. I'm sure you'll try and get this thread deleted now :LOL: :LOL:

a1vObp5.gif

Yeah, that’s me. :LOL: :LOL:

How’s the U.K. holding up? I see the COVID-19 social restriction measures BoJo implemented have caused sheep and goats to walk the streets. Just remember, practice safe sex and always wear a condom. :thumbsup:

Goat":3ghdss56 said:
JackTripper":3ghdss56 said:

:LOL: :LOL: Pretzel logic. By that measure, Wells Fargo should be one of the most reliable banking enterprises in the nation, and yet...

"One of the world’s largest banks, Wells Fargo, has been caught creating ‘ghost’ accounts and then charging these ‘customers’ for accounts they never signed up for. Roughly 1.5 million bank accounts and cards were illegally authorized and charged. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced the bank will be fined $100 million for the scam..."

Wells Fargo & Company. Founded: 1852 / Employment: 268,000

The appropriate analogy would probably be Goldman Sachs :thumbsup:

Krull":xnzit1b0 said:
Nytimes...msn...talk about fake news!
100,000 people dead out of 8,000,000,000 WORLDWIDE - sorry BFD. 1/6th the ACW.

When I worked for Chase Manhattan Bank back in 2005 masquerading as a senior network systems engineer they sent me to NY 4 times to train tier 4 network engineers on fiber channel tropology and infrastructure design. Aside from that, back then NY was a shit hole stinky Arab rat infested gutter - residue. Frank would be stunned to see how it is now if he were alive today. I can only imagine how horrified I would be if HP (the last company I masqueraded as a network engineer 3 years ago) had sent out there to train some more wannabe geeks. Virus scare/media-hoax or not no way no how. Plus and BTW, I don't care about any others, straight up Sicilian Pizza is where it's at - NAPLES! :)

Back