No talk about Corona Virus?

:LOL: :LOL:

Leadership Skills 101, what statement best reflects leadership qualities?

“The buck stops at my desk. I assume full responsibility” (Cuomo, March 17)

“I don’t take responsibility at all” (Trump, March 13)

NY (4/8/2020) In the five weeks since March 2, the US has confirmed >400,000 cases and almost 14,000 deaths from the virus at a rate of <2,800/week.

Krull":3w43633i said:
Giga.Blast":3w43633i said:
NY (4/8/2020) In the five weeks since March 2, the US has confirmed >400,000 cases and almost 14,000 deaths from the virus at a rate of <2,800/week.

New York has more confirmed cases than any country in the World...so they say.
BINGO!

America lost almost 25% of its population in 4 years during the ACW. THAT IS A FACT.

All those bull crap red dots on that stupid BITMAP at the subliminal soapbox PA hour are Hocus Pocus. They should add some serious advanced fuckadge into our minds and throw-down some animated Mandelbrot Gif Sets in there for some extra coming attractions...bitches, not you K, those assholes up there on the box.

They should contact Jackson Pollock's grandson and have him slap together something more affective for the masses.

Jackson-Pollock.jpg

I might add I believe that in an ideal objective world, until we reach equilibrium as a Planet such that the total deaths equal the total confirmed cases we will always be out of balance. I suppose that's fairly obvious if 1+1=2 in this current construct and configuration with no MODular arithmetic applied. Yah I can fuck around too.

Krull - I can't believe I'm gonna post this but, MY BAD... :jerkit: :gay: J/K It was my attempt at my prior statement about junk-ology. Just throw a open can of marinara sauce at a canvas and throw down darts.

Really.

Just another thought that crossed my non-medical at all mind, but. Something that I hope ain't too deestarted. In the event that a person dies and is infected with the COVID-19 virus it would not be listed as the reason. The doctor would most likely list the cause of death as acute pulmonary arrest, not COVID-19.

Dang dude...rollin'

Krull":3h5r8jcj said:
So you mean something like this?

“MN Senator and Dr. Reveals HHS Document Coached Him on How to Overcount COVID-19 Cases -- WITH COPY OF DOCUMENT”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...overcount-covid-19-cases-copy-document-video/
Can you not read for yourself?

Already responded :

They omitted the other important info.

Sick family member with COVID

An 86-year-old female passed away at home. Her husband reported that she was nonambulatory after suffering an ischemic stroke 3 years ago. He stated that 5 days prior, she developed a high fever and severe cough after being exposed to an ill family member who subsequently was diagnosed with COVID–19.

Out of context and this has already been explain

Sigh...... again cherry picked and not even the language in their guidance. Read all of the way through it. Even better, read and use critical thinking instead of just spreading misinformation

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

The closest thing to the twisted misquote, but even so still out of context since there is plenty of example scenarios and guidance. All underlying conditions are required on the form.

An accurate count of the number of deaths due to COVID–19 infection, which depends in part on proper death certification, is critical to ongoing public health surveillance and response. When a death is due to COVID–19, it is likely the UCOD and thus, it should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I of the death certificate. Ideally, testing for COVID–19 should be conducted, but it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate without this confirmation if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.

Furthermore, there are 2 sections. While listing COVID 19 and ARDS as the immediate cause of death, you are still listing the Underlying factors in section 2.

This shit never gets old. No different than calling everyone a RACIST! 24-HsaD or Xenophobe 24-HsaD or Homophobe 24-HsaD why not just use my new free App 24-HaaS (Hilarity as a Service) what do you got to lose?

Pound on it until you can no longer see straight and yur pupils are not waning or waxing but are between the sun and the moon at full bloom with some smelly teen spirit in the name of Mr. Cobain. Right? :scared: Hell yah...

I was going to post a YT vid of the song "Freak Out" but I don't want anybody to "Freak Out".

https://www.foxnews.com/science/video-r ... upermarket

Krull":3qfdkdxc said:
MN Senator and Doctor: Hospitals Get Paid More to List Patients as COVID-19 and Three Times as Much if the Patient Goes on Ventilator

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ree-times-much-patient-goes-ventilator-video/

Maybe you can’t hear good? Must be that treble from the CCV.

Yeah, let's let Fox the OG of fake news weigh in here.

Take the spin off, and you have:
The CDC guidelines allow medical professionals to make a professional judgement call, not to label it certain, or verified, but as probable, or presumed.

Big difference, and absolutely nothing wrong because when professionals analyze the data later it IS distinguishable.

Also to add, patient going on ventilator cost 3x as much? No shit, minimum time on the vent is 10-14 days, and requires special attention, and more resources. Life support is not cheap.

Krull":144nkbr5 said:
Cnutz are you the one going to the mods asking them to delete threads you don’t like? I have a funny feeling it is you.

Why would I do that? You're the pinnacle of entertainment around here. It is interesting that you had a funny feeling about me though, because I always get the feeling you work for a call center, or something like that, I really do. Am I off base? I'm really curious what lead you to be the guy you are.

As for your Faux News video I saw Laura Inbred, discussing with the guest the CDC guild-lines, and them both spinning it to make out as something it's not

Again
Take the spin off, and you have:
The CDC guidelines allow medical professionals to make a professional judgement call, not to label it certain, or verified, but as probable, or presumed.

There is a difference between "probable, or presumed", and "varified"

As for your hit by a bus collapsed lung death with COVID, I must have missed that part.

Back