Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

Or that the state of Israel is being plausibly accused of the same crime that lead to the formation of the state itself?
I don't hate Jewish people at all. But I'm becoming frustrated with the narrative because it so frequently ignores what happened to the Caananites..

I'm a Newfoundlander, and my ancestors completed a genocide against an indigenous tribe known as the Beothuks. Only us and the Tazmanians have, historically, gained such a hideous chapter to our names. The sickness I feel knowing what my people have done haunts me to no end. And I think The Shoah was a travesty.

But fuck, man. Caanan.

I don't hate Jewish people at all. But I'm becoming frustrated with the narrative because it so frequently ignores what happened to the Caananites..

I'm a Newfoundlander, and my ancestors completed a genocide against an indigenous tribe known as the Beothuks. Only us and the Tazmanians have, historically, gained such a hideous chapter to our names. The sickness I feel knowing what my people have done haunts me to no end. And I think The Shoah was a travesty.

But fuck, man. Caanan.
…what happened to the Canaanites?

…don’t you think there have been more than those two examples, the Newfoundlanders and the Tazmanians?

…what happened to the Canaanites?

…don’t you think there have been more than those two examples, the Newfoundlanders and the Tazmanians?
In documented history, only 2 groups of people have been proven to have completed genocides. Mine are one of those two.

As for Caanan, that is a matter of debate, but it is widely known that said nation was invaded by the Bronze/Iron Age Israelites. Passages in the Torah speak of God's wish for his people to "merrily dash the babies' heads off the rocks," in reference to God's desire for his chosen people to take Caanan from its inhabitants.

Essentially, if the Torah were true (it isn't), then Jewish people committed genocide on the Caananites roughly 1,000BC. For a believer of that scripture to promote genocide of Palestinians is, inherently, sequalizing this travesty.

I worry what this narrative will do to the overall well being of Jewish people, globally. It's not much of a reach for antisemites to take advantage of that viewpoint and use it to further justify genocide against Jewish people.

I just want everyone to stop fucking killing each other.

Humans gonna human bro. Makes little difference to me. I’m pretty much textbook misanthrope. I look after mine and everyone else is on their own.
I just want rich locals to stop treating the rest of us like property. That Old English bullshit permeates this culture to the brink.

I just want rich locals to stop treating the rest of us like property. That Old English bullshit permeates this culture to the brink.
You mean the way congress robs us every Friday then takes our money and launders it back to themselves via foreign aid and 90% of all government spending ? I agree.

Funny how a bartender from NY couldn’t afford an apartment in DC after she was elected but 2 years later she’s a millionaire.

You mean the way congress robs us every Friday then takes our money and launders it back to themselves via foreign aid and 90% of all government spending ? I agree.

Funny how a bartender from NY couldn’t afford an apartment in DC after she was elected but 2 years later she’s a millionaire.
Almost everybody in Congress is rich, so basically. "The Political Class" is a horrendous reality in any modern democracy. It systematically removes the voice of the working majority over time.

I like AOC, she's cool in my books. I don't know how she afforded an NYC apartment at the time but not affording one in DC after having to pay NYC rent plus expenses for campaigning does make sense. Also, as a member of Congress, with the pay they make at the Federal level, yeah, she probably could be a millionaire after Year 2.

Almost everybody in Congress is rich, so basically. "The Political Class" is a horrendous reality in any modern democracy. It systematically removes the voice of the working majority over time.

I like AOC, she's cool in my books. I don't know how she afforded an NYC apartment at the time but not affording one in DC after having to pay NYC rent plus expenses for campaigning does make sense. Also, as a member of Congress, with the pay they make at the Federal level, yeah, she probably could be a millionaire after Year 2.
I like her tits.

1712015396521.png

Andres said the World Central Kitchen (WCK) charity group he founded had clear communication with the Israeli military, which he said knew his aid workers' movements. "This was not just a bad luck situation where ‘oops’ we dropped the bomb in the wrong place," Andres said.

He said that after the IDF attacked the first armored car, the team was able to escape and move to a second car which was then attacked, forcing them to move to the third car.

The aid workers tried to communicate to make clear who they were, he said, adding IDF knew they were in the area which it controlled.
Then the third car was hit, "and we saw the consequences of that."

Australian, British and American citizens were among seven World Central Kitchen aid workers killed as it was leaving its Deir al-Balah warehouse.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...workers-systematically-car-by-car-2024-04-03/

Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 9.59.27 AM.jpg

Back