Note to the group - please sign if you agree

lll

Banned
Dear group,

Lie Manchu doesn't even post about the guitar.

Lie Manchu doesn't even play the guitar.

Thanks

Honestly, I'm not even sure they can critically read. I think they listen to NPR and opinionist news and put on the parrot hat. That explains why every comment discussing content is rebuked with name calling and profanity. I can take a vote right now and I'm sure 90% of people will agree with me if you discount the fake votes and agenda of the douchebags. And I don't even have to show proof to be right. It is awesome. Free speech power!

It's an observation I brought up months ago, and many here agree (which is fact, not "argumentum ad populum").
If you and your friends put all your collective heads together, you might have a full working brain and a full set of teeth. Might being the key word.

Dear group,

Lie Manchu doesn't even post about the guitar.

Lie Manchu doesn't even play the guitar.

Thanks
Hence the reason this subforum is called "Off Topic Central"... You're that special kinda stupid aren't ya?

Hence the reason this subforum is called "Off Topic Central"... You're that special kinda stupid aren't ya?
His point being is that he doesn't even go onto the other sub-forums in order to post about guitars, but only trolls on this one area. I thought I would fill you in, since you sound kinda stupid.

Reactions: lll

Attachments

• blah2.jpg
    blah2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 31
I've chastised Lie several times in the past for his non-witty, totally-lacking-in-creativity ripostes (comebacks).

Most of the time it's stuff re-hashed from what he heard here (my own material especially, because I'm always on his case).

I mean, the guy obviously has the personality (and mentality) of a small soap dish.

Back