Note to the Mods - please sign if you agree

Just like the raid on Rudy`s apartment, he had hunter`s hard drives. FBI/CIA dont want them. See no evil hear no evil but there`s plenty of evil and their doing it right now.

They wouldn't hear the cases because there was no evidence. But you already knew that.
Another LIE by Lie Manchu.

The evidence (and there's tons of it) in most cases didn't even get a chance to be presented... with many being thrown out without (strangely) opinion. Many were thrown out based on "merit", not evidence.

From the ABA:

The Standing Committee on Election Law is pleased to provide you with a list of pending and recent cases litigating election procedures for the 2020 election.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_interest/election_law/litigation/

@nero I thought politics were forbidden on RT. Even the politics-specific forum was removed. Aren't there a billion other places on the internet for this garbage? What's the point of posting about politics being forbidden if it's not going to be enforced? Is it just flaccid moderators? Remember when people like Pete Thorn, Bruce Egnater, John Suhr, Mike Fortin, and others used to chime in? Remember when it wasn't a crap shoot dealing with members in the classifieds? The wheat-to-chaff ratio is much more favorable on TGP, which should be alarming to anyone who's been lurking on RT for as long as some of us have. RT has become the trailer park of gear forums. It's like Graceland for low-information, middle-aged white guys. At least you're always guaranteed a clientele ;-)

@nero I thought politics were forbidden on RT. Even the politics-specific forum was removed. Aren't there a billion other places on the internet for this garbage? What's the point of posting about politics being forbidden if it's not going to be enforced? Is it just flaccid moderators? Remember when people like Pete Thorn, Bruce Egnater, John Suhr, Mike Fortin, and others used to chime in? Remember when it wasn't a crap shoot dealing with members in the classifieds? The wheat-to-chaff ratio is much more favorable on TGP, which should be alarming to anyone who's been lurking on RT for as long as some of us have. RT has become the trailer park of gear forums. It's like Graceland for low-information, middle-aged white guys. At least you're always guaranteed a clientele ;-)
Here here

In the last 6 posts, the FBI, CIA, and Supreme Court are all in the 'They just don't like Trump' coup.

WTF have all the GOP private investigators been doing the last 6 months?
With corruption going that far up, you'd think there'd be a few 'deep throats' out there.

Go back and read again what it mean when the court hands down a decisions "without prejudice".

In the last 6 posts, the FBI, CIA, and Supreme Court are all in the 'They just don't like Trump' coup.

WTF have all the GOP private investigators been doing the last 6 months?
With corruption going that far up, you'd think there'd be a few 'deep throats' out there.

Go back and read again what it mean when the court hands down a decisions "without prejudice".
Dude, you’re annoying as shit. Trumps not President anymore. I bet you was all over the Russia BS , was you not? I do think Trump admin did more good in 1 day than Biden has done in a life time. If you think Biden is a good President you’re as dumb as him.

You started this stupid topic, yet you’re the the one that can’t let it go. When will you figure out no matter what you post nobody cares. I’m voting R across the board for the rest of my life. Liberals are lying pieces of shit the have serious mental issues. I only see you guys as brainwashed fools that have no life other than bitching about politics. You’re not a happy person. It must be really hard to live life like that.

You’re not a happy person.

You don't know me.

Simple dude. Ignore it.
You get to spout. I get to spout.
This thread was to let the mods know I wasn't taking any offense.
I didn't turn it into a further debate from the other threads, but
once it goes there I'm going to stay involved.

You started this stupid topic, yet you’re the the one that can’t let it go. When will you figure out no matter what you post nobody cares. I’m voting R across the board for the rest of my life. Liberals are lying pieces of shit the have serious mental issues. I only see you guys as brainwashed fools that have no life other than bitching about politics. You’re not a happy person. It must be really hard to live life like that.
A clear-cut case of projection. Trump told 30,573 lies in 1461 days in office. Including about Russia, for which he refused to testufy in person.

A clear-cut case of projection. Trump told 30,573 lies in 1461 days in office. Including about Russia, for which he refused to testufy in person.
Fake news. LOL and you talking about Trump refusing to testify in person. Russia, the great democrat lie.Biden won’t answer a question in person, unless it’s pre-planned. WTF is up with that.

Last edited:
1620594776265.png

You don't have to be MAGA to think this is the case. I could care less what a person sucks, licks, or puts into his or her body for sexual pleasure. The gov't has no business in the bedrooms of Americans... and people should not be privy to the sexual preferences of another person. No one cares and no one wants to hear about it! You could be into bondage... no one cares! The person down the street could be into cuckolding... no one cares! Consequently, why is there 'pride' in what turns you on? Pride is defined as: a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired. First, nothing is achieved... it is a preference. Second, being gay or lesbian (or whatever) is NOT widely admired, since it affects 4-5% of the population. There is nothing admirable about what you do privately... do it and shut up about it. And so... what is the point of you posting your cartoon? Please explain, oh, enlightened one.

Has no problem with his neighbors being into bondage. Or cuckolding (WTF is that?)

Bothered by homosexuals who are proud of not being afraid to be open about it.

That makes no sense. Like everything you say.

You're responses are lazy.
I type out some pretty well thought out diatribes, (agree or not)
then you respond with a silly insult or inference.

Try putting your opposing thoughts into words in a serious manner,
without the insults.

Back