Note to the Mods - please sign if you agree

What have I said that's Anti-Government

Lazy with a poor memory too.
Think back the past 5-6 weeks.
I'd be careful these days talking like that while online.

Lots of anti-government online chatter being monitored
these past 4 months.

Has no problem with his neighbors being into bondage. Or cuckolding (WTF is that?)

Bothered by homosexuals who are proud of not being afraid to be open about it.
Why would I have a problem, libtard? I clearly stated that I did NOT care... but you do? You care what you're neighbors are into? You work with the CIA or KGB, libtard?

You keep talking down about antifa.
You pro fascism? Or did you just absorb all the negative press
and not bother to invest any effort into what antifa means?

I think there should be Open Season on Antifa.

Because what they claim to stand for and what they actually do are two totally different things.

In fact, their name is the ultimate in irony.

I think there should be Open Season on Antifa.

Because what they claim to stand for and what they actually do are two totally different things.

In fact, their name is the ultimate in irony.
Fuck, Antifa does what it can to shut up any opposition... FASCISM, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antifa are domestic terrorists working for the Dem Party and the left; "brownshirts".

And they're paid to do so.
Yes. Fact... Soros pays BLM and Antifa... although other 'payers' are involved. You can't get that many people together in various cities to do what they do. Even before 'covid,' these people did not have regular jobs. That's when a few started to investigate and found out. Heck, the head of BLM knew about the money coming in, which resulted in some real estate investments, lol.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

SO FREAKING AWESOME.

Yes. Fact... Soros pays BLM and Antifa... although other 'payers' are involved. You can't get that many people together in various cities to do what they do. Even before 'covid,' these people did not have regular jobs. That's when a few started to investigate and found out. Heck, the head of BLM knew about the money coming in, which resulted in some real estate investments, lol.
Not even remotely a fact.

I'm perplexed as to why Donnie B. Douchebag started defending Antifa

Why perplexed?
You've been defending insurrectionists and a lying con man.
We all have to stand up for something.
You picked your shit, I picked mine.

Not when you run it through Tax Exempt Foundations, of which Soros is affiliated with many, Donnie the Douche and Lie Manchu.
Did you hear that from Hannity, Carlson or Alex Jones? All three have testified in court that their programs are for entertainment and you shouldn't believe a word they say.

Back