Official R-T Donald Trump Mugshot Meme Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, 'cause there weren't any.

The membership that frequents OTC would've been aware of what was going down 'though, what with the ever-increasing temp bans lately, something I warned about 6 months ago in the PSA.

In fact, the only tweak to the PSA was the removal of the sexual-nature stipulation.

trump god dumbshits chosen one.jpg

Just wanna say something so it's said,

Newfies are the dirtiest, most awful fake assed shitfuck housepet pieces of god damned fucking shit on Earth.

I'll never hate another people with more vigor than I hate my own.

Take that for what you will, I can only hope for your collective sakes you've not had to endure this place's cult of personality bullshit.

I. Fucking. Hate. Newfies.

Put it on my fucking epitaph, I'd wear that sentiment with the utmost of pride, eternally.

(NGL, I certainly missed the tolerated impoliteness Rig-Talk offers. Like I give a shit to hear people from elsewhere scold me for talking shit about my goddamned dogfucking people. And I don't wanna slight the other neighbourhood in saying this, I just want to make it known that whatever kind hearted bullshit you heard about this place is a lie. An absolute lie. Newfies are fucking filth. Let this place die, I beg of the world.)

Just wanna say something so it's said,

Newfies are the dirtiest, most awful fake assed shitfuck housepet pieces of god damned fucking shit on Earth.

I'll never hate another people with more vigor than I hate my own.

Take that for what you will, I can only hope for your collective sakes you've not had to endure this place's cult of personality bullshit.

I. Fucking. Hate. Newfies.

Put it on my fucking epitaph, I'd wear that sentiment with the utmost of pride, eternally.

(NGL, I certainly missed the tolerated impoliteness Rig-Talk offers. Like I give a shit to hear people from elsewhere scold me for talking shit about my goddamned dogfucking people. And I don't wanna slight the other neighbourhood in saying this, I just want to make it known that whatever kind hearted bullshit you heard about this place is a lie. An absolute lie. Newfies are fucking filth. Let this place die, I beg of the world.)
I posted this while blackout drunk

It's a day later and I still stand by it :)

33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back