Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

"Now..I don't know what this Covid guy is or what he wants with me, but everyone can rest assured that I will get to the bottom of this as soon as possible"
ROcczLF.jpg

This goes right in line with the US buying millions of doses for polio or whatever it was, some kind of "pox" vaccine WAY in advance of this. This is what Gates was referring to when he said "the next one will get everyone's attention" with a shit eating grin on his face.
Elitist globalists need to fking go NOW, they are so WAY over stayed their welcome at this point, just someone PLEASE take them out of power etc.

This goes right in line with the US buying millions of doses for polio or whatever it was, some kind of "pox" vaccine WAY in advance of this. This is what Gates was referring to when he said "the next one will get everyone's attention" with a shit eating grin on his face.
Elitist globalists need to fking go NOW, they are so WAY over stayed their welcome at this point, just someone PLEASE take them out of power etc.

‘Doctor’ Bill Gates?! Disgusting…

EF72FBA5-5568-4E27-A9C7-AB7EABB4E77B.jpeg

17CA85DC-E0FA-4B7C-80B9-90D18EB91D96.jpeg

Last edited:
Listen, everyone is getting sick mid Summer that has taken the jab. I'm going to be respectful and also ask that everyone within this thread be professional towards one another.

I'm not seeing such, possibly I'm seeing less general illness. What I am seeing is people contracting COVID around me.

I had the first round of shots, no booster. I did not contract Delta, or any of the early strings.

I did however contract Omicron, which was expected as the vaccines do very little to protect against. I was fine with this as I knew Omi was mild.

Now I did have a problem. Long COVID after contracting Omicron. The last few days I had symptoms with Omicron, It was basically the worse vertigo, dizzy, nausea I have ever experienced. After getting better, that vertigo would return on/off for months. It's gotten much better now.

I'm not seeing such, possibly I'm seeing less general illness. What I am seeing is people contracting COVID around me.

I had the first round of shots, no booster. I did not contract Delta, or any of the early strings.

I did however contract Omicron, which was expected as the vaccines do very little to protect against. I was fine with this as I knew Omi was mild.

Now I did have a problem. Long COVID after contracting Omicron. The last few days I had symptoms with Omicron, It was basically the worse vertigo, dizzy, nausea I have ever experienced. After getting better, that vertigo would return on/off for months. It's gotten much better now.
IVM works for “long” COVID. Check out Dmitri Katz’ “Niatonin” protocol as well. I’ve done both, I feel great. Had the coof in early ‘20 and late ‘20.

Back