Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/
1661916729233.png

Went to two Krogers yesterday and asked for the ingredients list for the vax. Ofc they said to go to FDA or the manufacturer’s site. I’m like, “Every food item in the store has ingredients, but not this?” Pharm Karens proceeded to mad and say: “It’s the gov. They don’t send those here.”

I tell them Dr. Malone just testified to our House that he advised against the use of his tech and that taking a shot after having COVID could kill you. They were not interested in the least.

I suspect they will find out about natural law in their lifetimes.

You know, in many ways it seems like we are fk'd, but then I know mass media controls the narrative to make us think we are losing. If we were actually losing, I don't think the masses would be censored and controlled as harsh as it is nowadays, or maybe it is all part of the plan. I refuse to equate self proclaimed "elitists" to a guaranteed win, know what I mean?
I thought masses were going to wake up to the injuries and deaths from the jab... I NEVER would have believed the media would lie about the deaths and say "unknown illnesses" was the cause... like it just blows me away how far they lie and go and STILL get away with it... I don't get it..

You know, in many ways it seems like we are fk'd, but then I know mass media controls the narrative to make us think we are losing. If we were actually losing, I don't think the masses would be censored and controlled as harsh as it is nowadays, or maybe it is all part of the plan. I refuse to equate self proclaimed "elitists" to a guaranteed win, know what I mean?
I thought masses were going to wake up to the injuries and deaths from the jab... I NEVER would have believed the media would lie about the deaths and say "unknown illnesses" was the cause... like it just blows me away how far they lie and go and STILL get away with it... I don't get it..
Ya, It literally blows me away, I cannot fathom how the masses are buying into this utter bullshit.
‘Sudden Adult Death Syndrome’, it’s actually almost comical when you hear these catch phrases they promote. (Although it’s FAR from humorous 😑)

It’s just absolutely insane.
‘Mass Formation Psychosis’ is the only explanation.

7CD11E63-2138-4706-AF18-EE6A330E4994.jpeg

Cause of death "Unknown and illness unknown", what changed in the last two years significantly? Diets/exercise/external factors/ medicine change... like does any of these sheep constructively process what they possibly have done differently, oh yeah they got jabbed.... fkn insanity.

NO surprise, the media and globalists are THE biggest cowards you can possibly imagine, they have no spine, and all they can do is look tough. Catch them in the streets and they are scared cowards at best. Hide behind the privacy when it benefits them, just like they hid behind the lack of data and coerced the fk out of everyone and everything for 2 yrs... SO GLAD I DID NOT FALL for this BS and am PURE BLOOD.
Side note: My boss... has 2 jabs, got sick for 3 weeks in JUNE, and JUST recently in the end of August was sick AGAIN with covid for a week. I bet he has GOT to be wondering because c'mon... 2 times you get sick in the SUMMER ??

Back