Order direct or.....?

You can order direct, you can order through a dealer, really the choice is yours...I know Brad is a dealer and so is Tone Merchants (and I believe there will be a few more in very short order...) or you can contact Jerry or David directly...any way you go, you will be taken care of....

Hey guys, if you see us here on Rig-Talk please contact Brad as he is a dealer and it supports both of us to be here. Thanks, d.

Shark Diver":3o8v0gls said:
Hey guys, if you see us here on Rig-Talk please contact Brad as he is a dealer and it supports both of us to be here. Thanks, d.

Thanks Dave, We are going to be the Luxxtone showroom on the east coast and look forward to helping any rig-talkers who would like a new Luxxtone guitar. IMO these Luxxtones are similar to walking into Wayne Charvels shop in San Dimas in the early 1980's and getting a hot rod built. The Luxxtone pricing through me will be the exact same as direct and you help support rig-talk and my new shop! I appreciate your business, thank you! :rock:

I have two on order and Brad, Jerry and Dave have been ULTRA helpful. I can't wait to show these things off, to quote Brad "These guitars are going to be Epic." Brad has spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with me. He even arranged a conference call with Jerry to run through everything because time was of the essence and the bodies were going to CNC. I can't say enough good things about these builds at this point. Jerry is a great guy and went through every single detail with me. I agree with Brad, these guitars are going to be EPIC!

drewiv":35nl1a14 said:
I have two on order and Brad, Jerry and Dave have been ULTRA helpful. I can't wait to show these things off, to quote Brad "These guitars are going to be Epic." Brad has spent a lot of time emailing back and forth with me. He even arranged a conference call with Jerry to run through everything because time was of the essence and the bodies were going to CNC. I can't say enough good things about these builds at this point. Jerry is a great guy and went through every single detail with me. I agree with Brad, these guitars are going to be EPIC!

Yes they will! :rock: :rock:

LP Freak":wwb00l6p said:
Time for those Ibanez to take a back seat. ;)

I will never hang up the RGs, but I do have a feeling there will be some available from my collection shortly. I'm really going to cut back, players only. These Luxxtones are being built to be players, I'm damn excited.

Again, I can't say enough about Brad, Jerry and Dave. They have all been a pleasure to do deal with as we get these builds underway.

Back