Pedals on top of (mixer) Rack ???

jlbaxe

Been thinking of getting a mixer rack with vertical 8 space for rack Monster Power, Dunlop SR2 wah, maybe a few synergy 2 racks, Amp and 2 space drawer.

The top has a slant 10 space (17” deep by 19” wide) that I would make a Velcro board for pedals. Mount my voodoo lab P2’s under it and a RJM 12 effect switcher in the upper part for midi control.

This raises up my pedals to tweak. I went through the pedals on slide out trays befor and don’t like the cables and power set ups that way.

The only one I’ve seen similar to this would be David Gilmour. Why don’t more guitarist do this.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Eurolite/10 ... %7CClickCP

I have one of these in the works. Currently in the design stage right now (selecting pedals). I have the rack, RJM, and controller though.

JMMP":17d7fg3x said:
I have one of these in the works. Currently in the design stage right now (selecting pedals). I have the rack, RJM, and controller though.

I’ve had everything but the rack a few times :LOL: :LOL: had the RJM 22 pedal board after the GCP. I think I will go with the GCP and RJM 12 effect switcher.

What rack do you have? Spaces? What is going in it?

jlbaxe":23h5t2gt said:
JMMP":23h5t2gt said:

I’ve had everything but the rack a few times :LOL: :LOL: had the RJM 22 pedal board after the GCP. I think I will go with the GCP and RJM 12 effect switcher.

What rack do you have? Spaces? What is going in it?

I have a 4U SKB mixer rack. My original plan was to use it as the preamp pedals, and use a separate 8U with rack effects driven by a microphone on the cabinet. Now I’m leaning towards sticking my power station in the 4U with a rack wah and rack tuner and all of the pedals. This would be joined with my Roadster with the loop bypassed (it sounds so much better with the loop bypassed) and whatever sized can I wanted with a V30. I’m not sure on the pedals I want yet.

Back