Playing a show with Kix Saturday night. Which rig to take?

Amplifire..you may not be given much time if any to setup and find a great tone. Amplifire will be how you like it right to front of house and your ears. Hard to beat for simplicity. If you get screwed on time, you didn't haul a massive rig and then watch over it like a hawk the rest of the afternoon / night.

Can you report back and let us know what type of rig the guys in KIX are running? Always liked their tones. Some solid lead playing too which always fit the song and style. Wasn't flashy but sat just right. Blow my fuse is such an awesome riff. Love that one.

Amplifire..you may not be given much time if any to setup and find a great tone. Amplifire will be how you like it right to front of house and your ears. Hard to beat for simplicity. If you get screwed on time, you didn't haul a massive rig and then watch over it like a hawk the rest of the afternoon / night.

Can you report back and let us know what type of rig the guys in KIX are running? Always liked their tones. Some solid lead playing too which always fit the song and style. Wasn't flashy but sat just right. Blow my fuse is such an awesome riff. Love that one.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they are using rented gear from the promoter. DSL is my guess ;)

Brian Forsythe is using two JMP not sure if they’re 2203’s or 2204’s. Always plays a tele for his main guitar now and usually always has a strat around too. Bob Pare is filling in for Ronnie Younkins and he’s also using a JMP and a Jubilee into two 4x12 Marshall cabs. He’s playing a Les Paul.

I’m looking forward to the show. Will post pics for sure.

Back in the early 80`s they had 3 jmp nmv stacked on the floor and 4/ 4x12`s on each side. Ronnie was using his but Brian was using a Mesa 2c+ that was behind his cabinets. Im pretty sure blowmyfuse intro is 2c+

Back