Please Delete

itsgoodnow

Moving the remainders over to individual posts.

Attachments

• IMG-6214-min.jpg
    IMG-6214-min.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Thanks! I gotta fire that thing up soon!

The units are available on amazon. Prime shipping and pretty damn cheap. Perfect size profile for a head (JCM800 fits like a glove). Anything much bigger and you may hit an issue. Link

Haha this is an older pic. The Cameron Aldrich replaced the JCM 800 2204 that was sitting in the lower right corner. The Shiva also went to a new home and a Wizard MC I sits in its place now. That Cameron is all sorts of awesome. I have a few more amps out of frame too. A long head IIC+ and a Fryette Ultralead. One day my playing will catch up with my taste...I hope haha.

Unfortunately, those ones are staying with me for now. The Fryette might go but it wouldn’t be until next year if it does. I have an Omega Granophyre shipping next week and depending on how much I like it and how much overlap there is it may cause me to put more stuff up (or put it up).

The units are available on amazon. Prime shipping and pretty damn cheap. Perfect size profile for a head (JCM800 fits like a glove). Anything much bigger and you may hit an issue. Link
[/QUOTE]

thanks for the link man! I just ordered 3. Could use in the garage as well.

Back