Positive Grid Spark - Has anyone actually received one ?

Norton666

I’m curious about this little guy. Mainly for jamming along with backing tracks. What’s the consensus? Has anyone actually received one?

I have. Got it about 2 months ago. I will say for those that pre-ordered I think its worth the wait. Especially for the price point. I am having a great amount of fun with it but the amp is not with out shortcomings. Most are minor. My biggest gripe right now is the backing track volume simply is not loud enough especially through headphones. I do believe PG already has a beta update for iOS and addresses this issue.

The “jam along” feature is what really has me interested. YouTube has a whole gaggle of tunes that have the guitar part removed , and i think it would be a blast. Unfortunately, all I see online are people saying that they’ve paid and they haven’t gotten anything.

Norton666":fcyauxss said:
The “jam along” feature is what really has me interested. YouTube has a whole gaggle of tunes that have the guitar part removed , and i think it would be a blast. Unfortunately, all I see online are people saying that they’ve paid and they haven’t gotten anything.

Yeah, it's turned into quite the shit show on PGs side. I certainly understand peoples frustrations as I would be in the same place had I not been one of the few lucky ones that actually received one. I don't think the company expected the pre-sales success that happened and it caught them off guard. However, a major factor in delays has to be the effects of the global pandemic on manufacturing and shipping and that is out of Positive Grids control. If they can weather this and get the amps to people in a reasonably short period of time I think the Spark will been a very popular item.

Back