Practical EDC - Which one is you?

Pick one

• 1 Top: Pro-Tech Stryder - fully auto - 134 gms (4.8 oz)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 2 Middle: Benchmade Bugout - manual - 50 gms (1.8 oz)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 3 Bottom: Kershaw Leek - semi auto - 86 gms (3.1 oz)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Strandberg Junkie

Banned
20230420_121808.jpg

1. #77 of only 100 made for the Jersey Devil forum. Fully auto button open.
2. So light cause it's got a composite handle. Easily flicks open via one hand.
3. What I use. Sleek with the clip removed and has a spring assisted one hand open.

We're not talking zombie apocalypse or Deliverance type hardware here.
Something you toss in your pocket while running weekend errands. Pick one.

View attachment 195271

1. #77 of only 100 made for the Jersey Devil forum. Fully auto button open.
2. So light cause it's got a composite handle. Easily flicks open via one hand.
3. What I use. Sleek with the clip removed and has a spring assisted one hand open.

We're not talking zombie apocalypse or Deliverance type hardware here.
Something you toss in your pocket while running weekend errands. Pick one.

I have knives all over the place. A few years back I invested in a bunch of cheap autos. Mostly $50 Bokers. I have better stuff, but I usually carry the Bokers because if I lose or break one I won't be too upset. Microtech Ultratech, some Cobratech clones. Benchmade. Usually task specific and not carried to work.

Use to keep a Kershaw Leek on me 24/7 for the last 13 years, but the locks keep breaking. Nothing like sticking your hand in a pocket to grab your keys unaware of a partially open blade. Currently carrying a utility blade as it's safer and more practical on the job.

Use to keep a Kershaw Leek on me 24/7 for the last 13 years, but the locks keep breaking. Nothing like sticking your hand in a pocket to grab your keys unaware of a partially open blade. Currently carrying a utility blade as it's safer and more practical on the job.

I have a cheap Smith and Wesson M&P OTF that I bought when I bought my second Shield. It has a safety, but it still managed to open in my pocket and cut my leg and my jeans. It also has to be manually retracted. It's a piece of shit. None of my other OTFs have or need safeties.

Back