V
VonBonfire
Well-known member
Good deal. Johnny is a great guy, huge industry knowledge more than I think most here realize, and most of all a loving heart. I'm glad to know him!fair enough and I already spoke to him
Good deal. Johnny is a great guy, huge industry knowledge more than I think most here realize, and most of all a loving heart. I'm glad to know him!fair enough and I already spoke to him
Please pray for my friend Fez cool dude and this sucks that such a terrible thing is happening to such a good person.
The college homie and he got along with everyone.
Please pray for my friend Fez cool dude and this sucks that such a terrible thing is happening to such a good person.
The college homie and he got along with everyone.
Thanks VB! Doing well@Tone Monster I figured I'd quit bumping that thread and just check in with you here unless you'd rather have me bump the thread instead. Your call, either way I hope you been well on the new chapter in your life. Have a great weekend bro, Lord bless!![]()
I'll def add Leonardo to my prayers Daniel. Lord bless.Maybe by a miracle he could beat this thing, the chances are low or 0% but you never know maybe he could beat this thing. Praying for my Uncle Leonardo and what a champ![]()
Thank you Brother Von it doesn't hurt..... And well miracles do happenI'll def add Leonardo to my prayers Daniel. Lord bless.![]()
Congrats. My only child/daughter will be delivering my grandson to the world in about two weeks.I'm at the Pomona Valley hospital this morning. My oldest daughter is in labor with their first baby! All is going well so far... Baby James seems to be doing well. Hopefully, he comes out soon..
Congrats. My only child/daughter will be delivering my grandson to the world in about two weeks.
My only child (daughter) turned 36 yesterday. Feeling a bit oldCongrats. My only child/daughter will be delivering my grandson to the world in about two weeks.
Mine is 35My only child (daughter) turned 36 yesterday. Feeling a bit old![]()
We bros - from a distanceMine is 35
Nice to see you MMThanks bro'.
My 'puter's too-old to show the pics but I read all the text.
Sounds wonderful and what a bargain too.