PSA: Guitar builder local to me building Tele style $1200

The Hoff

I’m not directly affiliated with them so I hope I am not breaking any rules. I simply adore their guitars, they are local to me, and I love to see such a business doing well.

I have owned one of their voyager guitars for a few years and currently have another (a voyager deluxe) on order.

Chad (the owner operator) let me know that they are adding a Tele style to their line up. Word of mouth discount on these is $1200 until the middle of December. Contact them if you have any questions.

https://jenningsguitars.com/

I don’t get anything for referrals but let them know Ryan from Camarillo sent you.

cye5bsdsamglwmupsbaw.jpg

kdvjojygwbbtflbt60t5.jpg

messenger":18lsve07 said:
Gotta say I’m not a fan of that headstock.
I will say that I think it fits their standard line a bit better (they do offset guitars, mostly) but I don't mind it on the tele. His builds are fantastic so if you can get past the headstock, if you don't care for it, you'll be getting a great deal at $1200.

I feel for builders, coming up with a headstock must be difficult. I remember hearing Dave Friedman mentioning the struggle on one of the tone-talk episodes.

Looks like a nice guitar..I did not like the headstock at first either; I think it's just the large maple plain headstock does not fit the body of the Tele. I checked out their website and on some of the other models it works really well..like this one. Looks like a super nice guitar.
MG_7097-resize-edit.jpg

Back