Question from a newcomer

Safe to say he/she didn't get banned for simply saying gay.

You and I say worse shit to each other all the time.
Safe to say you're 100% wrong. That was literally the only word I said in the thread. One word reply, Gay. The new owner must be fruity or something because he was the one who banned me.

I think it's funny though how so many people here for some weird reason think they know everything.

think they know everything.

I know you're wrong about Telecasters. :rock: :rock: :rock:

5.jpg

Guilty as-charged here too.

Only began to realise their tonal versatility maybe 6 years ago, age 48, I'm ashamed to say. I must've been put off by the look or something, but of course I now know that if you're recording nobody knows or gives a damn what your geetar looks like... and they don't look too-bad anyway.

I must be gettin' old. :LOL:

I've considered buying a Pittman just to try it but ive gotten set in my ways over the years. Compound Radius, Charvel style neck carves and high gain. I do try new things and sometimes am pleasantly surprised though.

There's something really meat and potatoes about them. The Kirn I ordered had a neck that was 1" thick at the first fret.
Talk about baseball bat. But man, when you crank em and start slamming chords it's total smash mouth tones.

They really shine with chimey cleans, fat jazz chords, neck-pickup clean and dirty leads and God knows what else too.

If I had the moolah to burn I'd snap one up in a jiffy.

I'm a Gibson guy through and through but love a good Tele. Great rock guitar if paired with a good amp, and often the best choice when using all 6-strings to smash out a rhythm part in the studio!

They really shine with chimey cleans, fat jazz chords, neck-pickup clean and dirty leads and God knows what else too.

If I had the moolah to burn I'd snap one up in a jiffy.

Ever play one with a 4 way switch? Adds a position with both pickups in series. It's louder than the standard 3 settings
and has a very unique almost neck LP type tone.

Last edited:
No I haven't, Donnie, but I already hear the LP tone, especially using a neck pickup and playing around the 12th fret and upwards, much the same as I do in many Strats but more-obviously.

Yep and our lockdown is going to be carrying on for quite some time I'd say... but this it off-topic, so I'll shut up now :censored:
We are back in lockdown hell here in New Zealand ... looks like for me in Auckland it is going to be i'm guessing October before I can get back to work .. fucking moronic governments, I have family in Melbourne and Sydney and have heard a lot from them about how bad things are over there from a mental health point ... hoping we aren't about to be Aussie 2.0 here

Not sure it's fair just to blame the governments.
At least here in the US the numbers are clear on why this 4th wave
is kicking our asses.
Read today that the EU is even worse than the US when it comes to anti-vax folks.

I haven't been on this forum all that long, and maybe this is a dumb question - but why do so many threads around here turn to shit, then personal insults and/or threats?

Have I joined at a particularly frustrated / angry / tense time or is this pretty normal? If it was the occasional thread by the same offender I wouldn't ask, but man it seems like the norm.

I'm serious, what's the deal?
It could be growing presence of prion disease or spongiform encephalitis from the experimental jab.

The spike protein passes through the blood brain barrier and slowly starts the process, people don't realize it's actually happening.

Irritable demeanor and irrational behavior are the first symptoms.

It could be growing presence of prion disease or spongiform encephalitis from the experimental jab.

The spike protein passes through the blood brain barrier and slowly starts the process, people don't realize it's actually happening.

Irritable demeanor and irrational behavior are the first symptoms.
Yeah there’s folks saying Ivermectin helps this along. Who knows? Information warfare keeps you on your toes. Seems prion disease expresses with a copper deficiency and manganese overload. That was the end of the rabbit hole when I was digging into mad cow a while back. BSE/TSE/CJD is terrible. Yet another invisible enemy.

Reactions: Geo
Back