Rant - Rick Beato is a douchecake

Why the hell is this OK? Just look at the vulgar crap this guy spewed, and for what legitimate reason? NONE! He never met the Beato guy, nor did the guy ever do him wrong, so what in the hell is it OK to slander someone behind their back like this? I have zero respect for anyone who supports what he said and did in this thread.
Frankly, I've seen the moderators ban people on this forum for much less so it's quite disappointing that it ever got this far.
There's a boxing gym in every town, so go take care of your business like a man and leave the gossip in the girl's bathroom.
I detest this kind of petty derision, slander, vulgarity, and fetid decorum - especially when the person is not here to defend himself. Indeed, I take offense to this worthless drivel.
There are people on this forum who rip other off and act dishonestly, but a valid case has to be made against them. Yet, it's perfectly OK to engage in this kind of vitriol and defame someone's character for no valid reason except they don't like the guy? Not only that, when the hell did it ever become OK to spew racist remarks?
Nah man, this is an outrage. Someone here mentioned "bitch" behavior in this thread. Well, I'll tell you the real "bitch" behavior comes from those who slander, gossip, and trash talk on the internet but don't have the ballsack to say it to a man's face.
This is RT where people say all kinds of crazy shit and we just laugh at them. I think you may have meant to post this at TGP.

CV'x unhinged posting eventually got him banned 8 months ago when he crossed the line by issuing physical threats, even after multiple warnings.
giphy.gif

I enjoy some of his vids. He puts out alot of vids. Some of them i have zero interest in and just skip it or never open it.........simple.
If you don't like him or his content.....don't watch. .....simple

Beato, like any youtuber trying to have income, is desparate to have constant content. That's why there's so much filler from him. He's got some great interviews and other assorted vids of good material but he's like basic cable. You have to wade past 20 vids to find the 4 you might find to be great.
I certainly can do without anymore of his crying about copyright and being blocked etc. As long as you're using your vids to generate traffic to your own store you can't cry free use or educational purposes. Even if it's guised as an educational breakdown. I certainly would not be releasing a song to make money and allow you to use it to sell your book/PDF without paying me.

Last edited:
I certainly can do without anymore of his crying about copyright and being blocked etc. As long as you're using your vids to generate traffic to your own store you can't cry free use or educational purposes. Even if it's guised as an educational breakdown. I certainly would not be releasing a song to make money and allow you to use it to sell your book/PDF without paying me.
This concept is painfully obvious and simple but some YT zombies and Beato bootlickers on here are too dimwitted to figure it out like that guy that gets his ego stroked and pays for YT premium but still rants about how it's all free when he's actually paying a monthly subscription while Beato is literally making money on the back of artists way more popular than he will ever be which was the reason why he's using their work in the first place and then goes on and rips off authors from various sources on the internet including using images from wikipedia for his so-called book.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through it right now; shit is awesome

Listened today, great interview as expected, Billy’s usually a good interview but this was really great. Watching him play “Muzzle” on the acoustic hit me in some kind of way, they should release that

Why the hell is this OK? Just look at the vulgar crap this guy spewed, and for what legitimate reason? NONE! He never met the Beato guy, nor did the guy ever do him wrong, so what in the hell is it OK to slander someone behind their back like this? I have zero respect for anyone who supports what he said and did in this thread.
Frankly, I've seen the moderators ban people on this forum for much less so it's quite disappointing that it ever got this far.
There's a boxing gym in every town, so go take care of your business like a man and leave the gossip in the girl's bathroom.
I detest this kind of petty derision, slander, vulgarity, and fetid decorum - especially when the person is not here to defend himself. Indeed, I take offense to this worthless drivel.
There are people on this forum who rip other off and act dishonestly, but a valid case has to be made against them. Yet, it's perfectly OK to engage in this kind of vitriol and defame someone's character for no valid reason except they don't like the guy? Not only that, when the hell did it ever become OK to spew racist remarks?
Nah man, this is an outrage. Someone here mentioned "bitch" behavior in this thread. Well, I'll tell you the real "bitch" behavior comes from those who slander, gossip, and trash talk on the internet but don't have the ballsack to say it to a man's face.
you see the line through the op's name? that means he was banned.....like a year ago.....

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!

I too thought everyone could see that. Tried logging out (first time ever from RT, mind you!), and whaddaya know, you're right Brother 3.
NP

I always wondered why certain users that were banned or being banned never really showed up as "banned"? Like on other sites. So I assumed it was part of our wonderful come one come all give us your wretched short or tall mentality.

Back