Reaching out to Mark Cameron

Here's one
I sent Mark one of my Marshalls several years ago for his mods.
After a couple of years go by with minimal updates, I decided to get it back from him in person.
He was working at Bogner in Hollywood, so I drove down there & confronted him when he left the shop. He agreed to give it back, so we went to a storage unit that looked like he was living in it.
He had dozens of amps piled up in there, I found mine and just left before it ended badly.
Ho-Lee-Fuc

That’s not Mark’s page. That’s Jason, Mark’s intermediary. Jason has tried to be on the up and up and is usually responsive. Most deals brokered through Jason have been finished amps, not taking in mods.
Jason hasn't been heard from in over a year and is as culpable as MC.
Stop enabling the madness.

Top-signs.jpg

819457846cfd87e2e3ef92baedb16c71.jpg

Last edited:

I'm inclined to be suspicious of anyone who would align themselves with MC. Working with him presents incredible, known, and likely risks. What justification would there be for a business to assume the risk of partnering with someone who's almost guaranteed to not hold up their end while tarnishing their own reputation in the process? Most builders don't need to make their money that way. It seems like opportunism and monetizing off of MC's work, under the guise of MAYBE doing the right thing if there's enough profit.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. Just amazes me there is a lead to find him in person and no one has set up a sting. Your right, Align yourself with a thief you’re taking the associated risks if you get caught in the crossfire of a beat down.
I'm inclined to be suspicious of anyone who would align themselves with MC. Working with him presents incredible, known, and likely risks. What justification would there be for a business to assume the risk of partnering with someone who's almost guaranteed to not hold up their end while tarnishing their own reputation in the process? Most builders don't need to make their money that way. It seems like opportunism and monetizing off of MC's work, under the guise of MAYBE doing the right thing if there's enough profit.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. Just amazes me there is a lead to find him in person and no one has set up a sting. Your right, Align yourself with a thief you’re taking the associated risks if you get caught in the crossfire of a beat down.
Honestly, these are civil case. People are sending him their stuff with a verbal or written agreement. If you fail to make good on your end, it’s a civil matter. Police don’t want to get involved with this stuff.

Honestly, these are civil case. People are sending him their stuff with a verbal or written agreement. If you fail to make good on your end, it’s a civil matter. Police don’t want to get involved with this stuff.
I understand. I’m not a cop caller. Everyone has to make a choice how they deal with being ripped off and what they can live with. My blood boils just reading about how many were ripped off, and he is still conducting business.

He shows a lot of rare, expensive gear in their demo videos on youtube. Blueface Diezel VH4, Mesa MIIC+, Bogner Fish, VHT 2150. Why not sell all that stuff in an attempt to make the folks from the infamous waiting list whole? How does all that stuff laying around help produce Cameron product? It may not be enough to cover everyone, but it would go a long way towards establishing honest intent for his original mission statement, which is reciprocating those original customers.

The reason Jason isn't responding anymore is because their business venture ended, per California Secretary of State.

You might go to VineLink and check the jails for Cameron. Otherwise, you may decide he cheapest option is finding him, in person. A good private investigator can track him down, I would bet, for less than $500. If you have thousands of dollars worth of an amp missing and he's supposedly got it, might not be a bad investment.

That or file a small claims court lawsuit, MC likely won't answer or respond to, get the abstract judgment, go to the sheriff's office, have the sheriff get your amp back and pick it up there. But the issue there is finding Mark to get him served. So, the PI still seems like the best option if nobody else can get you in contact with him.

Back