Return of the other kings...

That tone sounds so VH140c
ive yet to find an amp that dethrones my vh140c for this kind of stuff. hes playing boosted recto though

There is no better amp than the VH140C for death metal. They are so grim, they just fucking die. I have had numerous. A true flickering star about to go supernova.

Yeah, they’re still bringing it with a vengeance. And Rutan brings ultimate brutality to their production. Awesome that he’s a full time player now.

legends for a goddamn reason

are they still boosting with modded mt2s or has that changed now?

I started out my ‘death metal’ journey by hearing Malevolent creation JOE BLACK cd. After that Canibal corpse. Then. Other bands I don’t remember. Some songs from Joe Black are stilll playing in my vehicle to this day 😆

I live in Tampa and a friend of friend invited me to join them at a BBQ at Corpsegrinders house a few years ago. George is a straight up awesome dude, and holy hell his neck is really that big. I will be honest and say that I did not talk to him much as there were a ton of people, but it was cool as hell nonetheless. He lives 45 minutes from me.

I live in Tampa and a friend of friend invited me to join them at a BBQ at Corpsegrinders house a few years ago. George is a straight up awesome dude, and holy hell his neck is really that big. I will be honest and say that I did not talk to him much as there were a ton of people, but it was cool as hell nonetheless. He lives 45 minutes from me.

if anyones looking for a documentary on CC and death metal in general this is awesome. its almost disappointing how they are the most normal dudes ever :ROFLMAO:

I prefer the O’Brien + Owen era of CC. Those two had radically different styles that provided the music with more variety than anything they’ve had since.

I prefer the O’Brien + Owen era of CC. Those two had radically different styles that provided the music with more variety than anything they’ve had since.

I kinda agree here, Vile and Gallery of Suicide were two very unique records in their catalog and I was hoping they would stay that versatile, The last 5 or 6 or more records sound very similar style wise, almost like they are the AC/DC of death metal haha. I love it though so it's not a knock by any means.

I kinda agree here, Vile and Gallery of Suicide were two very unique records in their catalog and I was hoping they would stay that versatile, The last 5 or 6 or more records sound very similar style wise, almost like they are the AC/DC of death metal haha. I love it though so it's not a knock by any means.

the wretched spawn was my favorite with them. id say that and the bleeding are my favorite CC albums. last few albums might sound similar but there are always at least a few total rippers on each. this new song with rutan has me super pumped though, excited for the whole album

I started out my ‘death metal’ journey by hearing Malevolent creation JOE BLACK cd. After that Canibal corpse. Then. Other bands I don’t remember. Some songs from Joe Black are stilll playing in my vehicle to this day 😆
Malevolent fucking rule. Probably my favorite DM band of all time.

It is interesting to see the musical evolution these guys have gone through over the last 30 years. I don't listen to them as much as I used to, but every album up to "Kill" is great. From "Kill" to "Red before black" I lost interest - to my ears they settled into a safer formula, as if they were consciously avoiding any controversial content like that which they had built their name upon.

These new tunes with Rutan on board sound fresh though. The tune in the play thru video was the weakest of the singles but I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the new album.

Back