*RIG TALK RIDES!*

RoidRage

OK...

Let's See Em': Cars - And Or - Bikes. :thumbsup:

Roid RAGE

SL.jpg

600HP. 200MPH
Suspension Lowered
20" Vellano Wheels, Michelin PS/2 Tires 295/25/20 Rr.
RennTech Carbon Airbox
EvoTech Computer
EvoTech Supercharger Overdrive Pulley
80mm Throttle Body
RennTech Rear Spoiler
AMG Custom Wood Steering Wheel w/ Paddle Shifters
Chrome Side & Hood Fins
Harmon Kardon Ipod System
Air Conditioned Seats
Pano Roof

Ducati2TU.jpg

Carbon Fiber Body Work
JHP Exhaust & EPROMM CHIP ($5k)
Carbon Airbox
Bembro GP Rear Floating Rotor, and GP Caliper
Bembro Front Floating Rotors, and Calipers
Marchisini Wheels Custom Painted
Magnesium Clutch Open Side Case
ITG Alum Slider Clutch
Ohlins Steering Dampner
Carbon Rear Tire Hugger
Stainless Brake Lines
Bembro Front GP Master Cylinder w/ Micro Switch for Brake Light
Race Cams & Springs
Quick Change Rear Aluminum Hub And 520 Conversion DID X-Ring Race Chain & AFAM Sprockets
EVERY NUT AND BOLT ON BIKE REPLACED WITH TITAINIUM HARDWARE! :shocked:
And A Lot Of Other Shit I Forgot! :doh:

Wow, I hate you. (jk of course)

You have my GF's dream car, and my dream bike, in the same garage?

Not the fastest Duke these days, but still the sexiest by a mile.

*envy*

screamindemon":3ibb3f5g said:
Here is a pic of my 68 Camaro I just finished.

IMG_5437.JPG

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

Epic fuckin win! :rock: I see you have a big block there, tell us all about it. What trans u running behing that beast? 400? 12 bolt rear? Gears? Tell me all about it right down to the cam size. :inlove: Fuck I love cars.

RoidRage":eia603gm said:
OK...

Let's See Em': Cars - And Or - Bikes. :thumbsup:

Roid RAGE

SL.jpg

Ducati2TU.jpg

Sweet 916 man! I put 16,000 miles on a 2000 996. Forza slip ons, chip, geared it. Carbon fiber do dads. It was a fun bike. :rock:

rareguitar":102i9fwz said:
I used to be a big car guy, they pics are from a few years ago.
:rock:

DSC01791.jpg

007-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

house_pictures_067.jpg

Damn! I love you guys even more now :emofag: :emofag: Seriously bad ass man........but whats with the last pic? You got a small block in that thing or what? :D

Heres my Cayman S, although I think I will be switching to a Cadillac CTS-V since we are now expecting :rock: Already got greenlit that I get to pick up a Porsche 911 GT3 once I am out of the car seat years :yes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

25684_102966176411347_100000938960959_25984_316095_n.jpg

gybe!":2scdgdy6 said:
Heres my Cayman S, although I think I will be switching to a Cadillac CTS-V since we are now expecting :rock: Already got greenlit that I get to pick up a Porsche 911 GT3 once I am out of the car seat years :yes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

25684_102966176411347_100000938960959_25984_316095_n.jpg

Fuck yeah man! What year V u thinking about pickin up? The 09-10 are bad motherfuckers. Supercharged 6.2L 569hp (I believe, going off memory here) 6L50E trans (auto) or a Tremec t-56 6 speed manual. Brembo brakes all around. 0-60 3.9 seconds and like mid 12 sec quarter mile times. Sick ass fucking cars. Paddle shift for 09. :cheers:

This is all i have besides my work truck and my camper....I mean had :( I miss u sporty

Attachments

• harley 1.jpg
    harley 1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 4,658
Gsxrbusa":2hklh1j8 said:
Fuck yeah man! What year V u thinking about pickin up? The 09-10 are bad motherfuckers. Supercharged 6.2L 569hp (I believe, going off memory here) 6L50E trans (auto) or a Tremec t-56 6 speed manual. Brembo brakes all around. 0-60 3.9 seconds and like mid 12 sec quarter mile times. Sick ass fucking cars. Paddle shift for 09. :cheers:

Unfortunately, I am thinking an 07 will be what I am shooting for...that way I will have little to no car payment during the main years of paying for daycare and crap. Still, an 07 with a maggie supercharger is nothing to sneeze at :)

gybe!":yva8um00 said:
Gsxrbusa":yva8um00 said:

Unfortunately, I am thinking an 07 will be what I am shooting for...that way I will have little to no car payment during the main years of paying for daycare and crap. Still, an 07 with a maggie supercharger is nothing to sneeze at :)

Nothin wrong with the 6.0 or the 5.7 for that matter. The supercharger should add 150hp or so. :D No choice on the trans, u get the Tremec and thats it. Great cars. If you have any questions about them I have worked for Cadillac for the past 20yrs as a heavy line tech, just hit me up.

Gsxrbusa":bholutas said:
screamindemon":bholutas said:
Here is a pic of my 68 Camaro I just finished.

IMG_5437.JPG

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

Epic fuckin win! :rock: I see you have a big block there, tell us all about it. What trans u running behing that beast? 400? 12 bolt rear? Gears? Tell me all about it right down to the cam size. :inlove: Fuck I love cars.

Thanks man.

The car has a 600 hp 502ci big block chevy.
Tremic TKO 5 speed OD
Custom 9in ford rear w/ 4link and strange coil overs
Car is mini tubed with 17x11 in, rear wheels w/ 17x315x35 BF Goodridge skins

Additional upgrades include
Vintage air
Power windows, locks, trunk and remote entrey
Alpine, boston, and JL audio Sound system.
The list goes on and on.

I built the car to promote my Business Screamin' Performance.

Thanks,
Brian

Nothing too exotic, but I love 'em all.

blue_ninja.bmp
2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (636 cc)

zx7r_silver.jpg
2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R

klr.JPG
2006 Kawasaki KLR 650

stang.jpg
2002 Ford Mustang GT (Pro stock modified) ;)

Cheers,

Since you can never have enough big block camaros, here's my 67...I just about to finish an 8 year (!) restoration.

It's been a ton of work but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...I hope to start it in the next couple weeks.

Brian, small world...I had just emailed you not long ago about your kick panels. I'll be calling when I get to the interior and I hope to see you on the road soon somewhere in Florida! :rock: :rock:

Jason

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC02231.jpg

Atropos_Project":1ro2tsmf said:
Wow, I hate you. (jk of course)

You have my GF's dream car, and my dream bike, in the same garage?

Not the fastest Duke these days, but still the sexiest by a mile.

*envy*

Thanks I think! :D

Roid

Back