rigtalk.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it nice that we gave you guys something to talk about over there. We should be getting paid from that ghost town dump for increasing the traffic and keeping it (barely) afloat. :LOL:
Damn… thats a great idea. We should be getting paid that site would be deader than ded if it wasn’t for us… they stolt our names and accounts, and all they talk about is us! It’s my money and I want it now!

~ss

:LOL: @Picasso says "just wait the best is to come". Like some grand conspiracy of MM or some admin is playing all of us. Just like JackTheBear and him used to say about me and "Scanlon" or whatever the fuck it was all about. :LOL: It's so unfortunate that the "truth" about me has been revealed and my entire RT world crumbled to the ground. Oh wait....... never happened. I'm sure it'll be SOON. :ROFLMAO:

Edit, it was some Dummie W Billanger character. Probably JackTheBear.

Hey! Are you the one who just sent me a Fax? Did you read about the new sending fees? :gethim: Where is the money? ... that should come out before the fax hits :gethim::gethim:
WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!

3WXo.gif

~ss

I finally looked at that site. It claims to be a forum for "real" guitarists. From what I read here and saw on the site, it is just one guy with multiple accounts complaining about guitar forums and trashing people. Is that correct?

What amazes me is the ex members from here talking shit. Then they create alts and come back here. I never realized this interwebz shit was that serious. People need some legit help. Pretty sad.
Some people really take forums serious. For me it’s 100% entertainment. I get lots of laughs from here.

I have shed some tears for deceased members though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back