RIP Chris Cornell

It was such a shock! I spent a whole day listening to Soundgarden and his solo stuff the day he passed. RIP Chris Cornell. His music will always live on.

Toxicology report is out.

The report states Cornell had Naloxone (an opiate antidote), Butalbital (sedative), Pseudoephedrine (decongestant) and barbiturates in his system at the time of his death. It also states he appeared to have taken four 1mg tablets of Lorazepam (Ativan).

Cornell reportedly had four needle puncture wounds on his left arm, per the report, though it is believed they came from the EMTs who administered the Naloxone in an attempt to counteract the overdose.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/toxicology-r ... 58344.html

GregM":1po0fnsk said:
Toxicology report is out.

The report states Cornell had Naloxone (an opiate antidote), Butalbital (sedative), Pseudoephedrine (decongestant) and barbiturates in his system at the time of his death. It also states he appeared to have taken four 1mg tablets of Lorazepam (Ativan).

Cornell reportedly had four needle puncture wounds on his left arm, per the report, though it is believed they came from the EMTs who administered the Naloxone in an attempt to counteract the overdose.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/toxicology-r ... 58344.html

And this is why we wait. Now that concoction sounds like something that would mess with Anyone's head

In the coming years, I can only imagine the last days of CC stories...what happened... did all the Naloxone come from the paramedics, or prior?, if prior was it needed or did it just happen to be available. First one we will likely know soon... second one.. no idea if we will even truly know.

all this tells me is that the last few days before couldn't have been "good" days. Sad. RIP.

Mailman1971":1h9uupct said:
ElectricVoodoo":1h9uupct said:
Ive been covering some songs for a few days now.
Here is my last one I did earlier today.
My absolute favorite Soundgarden.
My humble tribute.

Man. Don't even know your name. You' just kill it '

One of my favorite SG tunes as well. :rock: @Mailman - what's up man? good to see you around (haven't been logged on in some time)

Music... It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me afloat. I have the upmost respect for the people that can do it well. Chris was one of a kind. Touched me in ways that I'm embarrassed to admit. The loss is huge. #Fuck

IndyWS6":1ydl2r0p said:
Music... It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me afloat. I have the upmost respect for the people that can do it well. Chris was one of a kind. Touched me in ways that I'm embarrassed to admit. The loss is huge. #Fuck
Man...... you said it.
+1000000 .... :aww:

R.I.P. Chris

you and your brother did a great job on this - kudos!
GregM":19x7qwwl said:
So the day after Cornell passed I got a text from my brother asking if I wanted to cover Outshined. He hasn't seriously played for several years (he said he didn't even have a full set of strings on it) but had already started learning the song. I've always had an interest to some extent in Soundgarden but regrettably not as much as AIC, this was the first time I really sat down to learn a Soundgarden song myself. He made the several hour round trip yesterday to come up and record his tracks and we got the whole thing hammered out in a day. It's a bit rougher in spots than I'd like but not too bad for something thrown together quickly by two guys that have never played the song.

Back