Rocky George is seriously underrated...

RG is bad ass... at the same time the first ST album is still my favorite, that sound on the first album is its own style. The other ST are great too but just not the same band or sound as that first album I fell in love with first.

RG is bad ass... at the same time the first ST album is still my favorite, that sound on the first album is its own style. The other ST are great too but just not the same band or sound as that first album I fell in love with first.
Absolutely! That first album is a masterpiece!

What was Rocky’s main rig back in the day ?
An Ibanez RG750 with EMG 81, with a Mesa Mark III for How Will I Laugh, Controlled By Hatred, Lights Camera, and Still Cyco After All These Years records. Mesa Dual Recto on Art of Rebellion. Used a tc booster/distortion for leads along with an SPX-90 and an Alesis Quadraverb. Been a big Rocky fan boy since like 1989. He did some great playing with Fishbone for a number of years too.

An Ibanez RG750 with EMG 81, with a Mesa Mark III for How Will I Laugh, Controlled By Hatred, Lights Camera, and Still Cyco After All These Years records. Mesa Dual Recto on Art of Rebellion. Used a tc booster/distortion for leads along with an SPX-90 and an Alesis Quadraverb. Been a big Rocky fan boy since like 1989. He did some great playing with Fishbone for a number of years too.
Thanks . What did he use on nobody hears?

Thanks . What did he use on nobody hears?

Saw them live just during that time (Art Of Rebellion tour ). They were opening for Metallica. I believe it was in 1992. Rocky was using a RG750 with Dual Recto on stage. Awesome tone and playing. I saw them numerous times in the following years (Yes I'm a ST fan :rock: ). He always used a Dual Recto every time.

Saw them live just during that time (Art Of Rebellion tour ). They were opening for Metallica. I believe it was in 1992. Rocky was using a RG750 with Dual Recto on stage. Awesome tone and playing. I saw them numerous time in the following years. He always used a Dual Recto every time.
I fucking love that era

Rocky was playing with Fishbone for a while, not sure where he is now. Definitely a bad ass player though. LCR rules!

Back