Roe vs. Wade Overturned

I’m not liberal. I don’t live in your ridiculous country, therefore don’t subscribe to either side of your political system.
While you’re cracking up at your own jokes, you might wanna take a look at some basic stats.
83% of ethnic minority senators and representatives are Democrats while a piddly 17% are Republitards.
Hence why my statement about America being run by ancient, white, conservative male senators is spot on, fucknuckle.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...-increases-yet-again-with-the-117th-congress/
America...fuck yea! Lick my ass and suck on my balls.....lolz...

I’m not liberal. I don’t live in your ridiculous country, therefore don’t subscribe to either side of your political system.
While you’re cracking up at your own jokes, you might wanna take a look at some basic stats.
83% of ethnic minority senators and representatives are Democrats while a piddly 17% are Republitards.
Hence why my statement about America being run by ancient, white, conservative male senators is spot on, fucknuckle.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...-increases-yet-again-with-the-117th-congress/
Your right. You DON’T live in my country. Yet you obsess about it every waking moment of your day. I take pleasure in knowing what we do in MY country just bugs the ever living shit out of you and YOU can’t do jack shit about it.
And you’re as liberal as the sky is blue Skippy. Or in your case, rainbow colored

Last edited:
so my American forumites how likely is it that this ruling will be the tipping point for a type of "civil war"? we know the left are going to riot as usual but will the right stand and fight back against that coming unrest?
If anything is going to generate a "civil war" in the near future, I would think it is the Jan. 6 investigation and if Trump runs for office again. If you ignore the political bias and just look at the evidence being shared, it is pretty damning. He literally tried to become an autocrat. People will stand up for democracy. If Trump gets punished, right wing asshats will go "peacefully protest". And if he gets away with it and gets reelected, left wing asshats will "cry" and "riot". I personally think the extreme right nuts are more likely to cause a divide.

Otherwise, the majority of Americans didn't want Roe overturned. I personally don't care about abortion rights. I do care that the SCOTUS seems completely tone-deaf. They were more upset about the doc being leaked than whether or not they were making a decision for the majority of people. The power trip over idealogy is the problem. Given Roe, the religious school decision, and gun rights as well as the other rumored cases they are looking at, I think SCOTUS is going to cause a national issue if it goes unchecked by the forever gridlocked senators. But I don't think Roe is the trigger for a "civil war". Left wing people protesting are too passive to do something about it.

Ironically, overturning Roe, SCOTUS just said that privacy is not constitutionally protected. Given the internet privacy legislation by Republicans to punish tech companies, they might have just shot themselves in the foot.

Last edited:
If anything is going to generate a "civil war" in the near future, I would think it is the Jan. 6 investigation and if Trump runs for office again. If you ignore the political bias and just look at the evidence being shared, it is pretty damning. He literally tried to become an autocrat. People will stand up for democracy. If Trump gets punished, right wing asshats will go "peacefully protest". And if he gets away with it and gets reelected, left wing asshats will "cry" and "riot". I personally think the extreme right nuts are more likely to cause a divide.

Otherwise, the majority of Americans didn't want Roe overturned. I personally don't care about abortion rights. I do care that the SCOTUS seems completely tone-deaf. They were more upset about the doc being leaked than whether or not they were making a decision for the majority of people. The power trip over idealogy is the problem. Given Roe, the religious school decision, and gun rights as well as the other rumored cases they are looking at, I think SCOTUS is going to cause a national issue if it goes unchecked by the forever gridlocked senators. But I don't think Roe is the trigger for a "civil war". Left wing people protesting are too passive to do something about it.

Ironically, overturning Roe, SCOTUS just said that privacy is not constitutionally protected. Given the internet privacy legislation by Republicans to punish tech companies, they might have just shot themselves in the foot.
Cool story, now go pump some more breast milk.

unnamed (22).jpg
C9lTP1NUIAQ2dZD.jpg
701194554a8ca511431df112505de612ab96f1add0bc94ab72bdac7150314332.jpg
C_ygun8UQAETMrY.jpg
CwisMGYUsAADu_1.jpg

RvW is a nothing burger. political theater. just more fuel to the fire. Leftists can riot and burn unchecked, and it's called mostly peaceful-and then Jan 6th is compared to pearl harbor and the Holocaust. It's all a fucking joke.
I'm sorry, but if you think the problem with Jan 6 is Trump supporters protesting in DC and want to compare that to Arizona or Portland, you are missing the bigger picture. I don't care about protestors in DC, right wing or not. I care that a sitting president had a multistep plan to stay in office and tried to push it despite many advisors and members of the cabinet telling him he legitimately lost. This has nothing to do with protests or the first amendment. This has to do with the actual democracy of the country.

I care that a sitting president had a multistep plan to stay in office and tried to push it despite many advisors and members of the cabinet telling him he legitimately lost. This has nothing to do with protests or the first amendment. This has to do with the actual democracy of the country.
Says fagtom the beta-cuck.

Back