Roe vs. Wade Overturned

Based on your command of the English language I’d say you left school in 5th Grade and now sniff paint in a riverside tent?
Just a friendly heads-up bro':

We don't tolerate disrespect towards the mods. One part of the reasons Donnie was banned many times last year was exactly this.

It's a matter of principle. If for example it was open slather to walk up to a police person and slap him / her / they in the face with no consequence, society would be in trouble. This is just a personal insult on a forum, but the principle's the same, hence our policy.

Remember, it's just a friendly heads-up under the assumption that you weren't aware of this stance. Carry on bro'; I enjoy reading the banter. :thumbsup:

We don't tolerate disrespect towards the mods. One part of the reasons Donnie was banned many times last year was exactly this.

It's a matter of principle. If for example it was open slather to walk up to a police person and slap him / her / they in the face with no consequence, society would be in trouble. This is just a personal insult on a forum, but the principle's the same, hence our policy.

Remember, it's just a friendly heads-up under the assumption that you weren't aware of this stance. Carry on bro'; I enjoy reading the banter. :thumbsup:

He’s a mod?
What about the insults these goons have been dishing up to me?
I accept it and carry on. Why can’t they?

Why can’t they?
They can't threaten you with physical violence. The insults have always flowed both ways and thankfully they're usually taken with the pinch of salt they deserve.

He’s a mod?
You know, when I walked away from the board earlier I realised that you mightn't have realised this 'cause he changed his subtitle from Moderator to something else recently. Figured I'd wait to see if you realised. Most know who he is 'cause he's been here for 16 years and has been a mod for a long time.

Anywho brother, don't sweat it. It's all-good; was just giving you the heads-up is all. It's the same on every forum I'm a member of; mods don't cop that sorta stuff.

1656250945227.jpeg

He’s a mod?
What about the insults these goons have been dishing up to me?
I accept it and carry on. Why can’t they?
Your fine j. Your comment towards me was a misunderstanding of my post. my post was a quote from the "Team America World Police" movie. It was meant to be sarcastic and I assumed you would understand that, thus I didn't get my panties in a bunch. I also added a youtube link to it after the fact. As far as the insults being directed at you, it's the O.T., abandon hope and all that.
edit-I changed my title back to moderator so there wouldn't be any confusion. Feel free to give me hell though everybody...lol...

Last edited:

that's my bro..... :love: :love: :love: :love:

I do care that the SCOTUS seems completely tone-deaf. They were more upset about the doc being leaked than whether or not they were making a decision for the majority of people.
Its not the Job of SCOTUS to follow the will of the people, it never has been.. They interpret the Constitution as close to the original meaning as possible, thus the decision. Even democrats (including Ginsberg) said it was not a Constitutional decision when it was passed.

Its not the Job of SCOTUS to follow the will of the people, it never has been.. They interpret the Constitution as close to the original meaning as possible, thus the decision. Even democrats (including Ginsberg) said it was not a Constitutional decision when it was passed.
yup. and it was passed by a majority conservative court as well. strange.

I'm still confused about all the rainbow stuff. Gay people don't need abortions. The other excuse they use is, we need to keep abortion because the poor mothers won't be able to rise there children. Maybe they need to head down to South American and open a clinic if that's there theory.

Its apparent you have no kids. I have a daughter that was born when I was 21 years old. We didn't have shit at the time. Somehow we made it. She's 32 and has a Law Degree . I also have a beautiful granddaughter. At the time her mother got pregnant I had lots of friends and co-workers saying abortion.I never regretted our decision and when Im a old fart on my death bed I know I'll have someone there that loves me.
I actually feel sorry for people that have been talked into or pressured into abortion. If you don't want kids keep your pants up.

Back