Roe vs. Wade Overturned

jdel77 is pregnant.
E65B9FD2-386A-42C9-93D1-81EEC60EAED4.jpeg

Planned parent HOOD was started by some bitch that wanted to get rid of blacks, they strategically put them in low income housing areas. The left and alot of blacks are just unknowingly ignorant

Look up Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Bill Gates Senior sat on the board of directors at Planned Parenthood.

Bill Gates loves you.

Look up Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Bill Gates Senior sat on the board of directors at Planned Parenthood.

Bill Gates loves you.
yup sanger. an avowed eugenicist and racist. Big Clarence is laughing his ass off knowing she is rolling over in her grave right now.

Your fine j. Your comment towards me was a misunderstanding of my post. my post was a quote from the "Team America World Police" movie. It was meant to be sarcastic and I assumed you would understand that, thus I didn't get my panties in a bunch. I also added a youtube link to it after the fact. As far as the insults being directed at you, it's the O.T., abandon hope and all that.
edit-I changed my title back to moderator so there wouldn't be any confusion. Feel free to give me hell though everybody...lol...
That's my bro'. :cheers2:

Yes, I know you did not say that M&M :LOL:
You had me going for a minute there bro'. :LOL:

That picture really shows how sick the left really is and anyone actually liking that picture is really a fat piece of lardass commie shit.
So, your mom LOVES it then ? Too bad she didn't abort you ! LMFAO !!! One less incell Nazi on the planet !

So, your mom LOVES it then ? Too bad she didn't abort you ! LMFAO !!! One less incell Nazi on the planet !
Wow, that's pretty weak Corky. Maybe you and the wunder from down under can have a bromance and between the two of you possibly come up with something. Just make sure you wear your Stars and Stripes thong. He is America obsessed.

LARDASS! You're back! I knew you would like that pict you sick POS tub-o-lard commie cunt! Go back to the 24/7 AYCE buffet where you belong!

Back