ronnie le tekro

Chubtone":1qtksz0y said:
tweed":1qtksz0y said:
Chubtone":1qtksz0y said:
Though I did not have a camera with me at NAMM for these pictures, I will take credit for the idea behind them. "Hey you know what would be funny? Let's take a pic of Pat in front of Vai, rolling his eyes to heckle Scott. And let's have Ralph do it too!"

:D :thumbsup:

What evil plans do you have for us this year? :rock:

The main thing is that I want to see Bob eat some pancakes with his Bloody Mary's this time. None of this wussy, "I'm either eating OR I'm drinking" stuff.

Also it depends if Scotty is there this year. If so we are getting him drunk Thurs night and then taking him to get his clavicles pierced. Then on Friday Steve Vai can sign his infected collar bone piercings. Or we will get the sheet music for "Passion and Warfare" tattooed on Scott's lower back. We'll see what Steve thinks of that.

This year we have to video tape Kage telling Scott not to be a little fangirl and to just play it cool when Vai walks by. Then we'll get the video ready for when Kage turns into a fangirl because Steve Stevens walked by. :LOL: :LOL:

Kage knocked over the elderly to get to Schon :LOL: :LOL:

Waking up this old, old thread to see if anyone is still digging Tekro, I still do anyways😂 gave a try at my favorite Tell no tales-solo, thought I gave it justice first but when I listened to the orginal just now I realised that I`m far from it, what do you guys think?

Waking up this old, old thread to see if anyone is still digging Tekro, I still do anyways😂 gave a try at my favorite Tell no tales-solo, thought I gave it justice first but when I listened to the orginal just now I realised that I`m far from it, what do you guys think?

Love old TNT but I've found now it's just hard to listen to because of Harnell's voice. I used to could tolerate it but now, I just can't and I'm constantly going these songs would be so much better with better vocals.

btw the space echo in front of my amp sounded like someone smeared pudding on my speakers🤣

jeopardy catagory:
“things that don’t age well”

..had no idea caitlin jenner sang ld vox for tnt…

E46E1410-8495-4A9C-8380-071DEB72FBE9.jpeg

morty black appreciation

Not everything. One of the knobs is up full blast. I forget which one.

I can't remember either but yes you are right.. maybe RES or MANUAL, one of the ones on the outside. Either left or right. I'd try it if I still had it. At the prices they seem to go for maybe I should have kept the thing.

Not everything. One of the knobs is up full blast. I forget which one.
I bought one from 1981 and it definitely gets Ronni’s tone. In fact, I got that tone running it in front of a C+ Coliseum of all things lol. I’ll have to look when I get home to see which knob it is.
The pedal is a bit of a tone sucker though; gotta re eq when using.
Of course I learned about it here. I remember seeing TNT at a small club called Ryan’s back in 1989 for the Intuition tour. Killer show.

Back