Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Centaurs

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • combo of both

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

griff10672

Ok .... I came up with two different designs last night I'm pretty happy with ......

Enclosure will be Silver
Knobs will be black mini Klon style
Footswitch will be black
Pink LED indicator

Just have to choose the graphic .... I'm leaning on the Centaurs .... but I like the look of the Jesters too .... it fits this place that's for sure .

as much fun as it would be to do Schlongs ,Dongs and Chongs ...... My name is going on this pedal ..... so it's just not going to happen ... lol ... sorry

MadAsAHatter came up with a simple solution which I like a lot ..... a combo of both .... I've included a pic of his rendition .

I would make the spears disappear

Attachments

• 20230329_084225.jpg
    20230329_084225.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
  • rtcentaur.png
    rtcentaur.png
    1 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
as much fun as it would be to do Schlongs ,Dongs and Chongs ...... My name is going on this pedal ..... so it's just not going to happen ... lol ... sorry

Awesome! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm voting Centaurs.. just so it pays "homage" to the base of the design. Either way, though.. I'd be happy. Appreciate you offering this up to the forum! If there is a measure of success that makes it worth your time to do these types of builds, maybe we could come up with a whole line of "Rig Talk" pedals. Just a thought.

Awesome! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm voting Centaurs.. just so it pays "homage" to the base of the design. Either way, though.. I'd be happy. Appreciate you offering this up to the forum! If there is a measure of success that makes it worth your time to do these types of builds, maybe we could come up with a whole line of "Rig Talk" pedals. Just a thought.
that's why I like the centaurs myself ...... hints to what it is

Back