• Jesters

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Centaurs

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • combo of both

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graphics are one of the last things I tackle when doing builds .... so we have time to try some things out ....
I'll work with some of the ideas mentioned today ... see what I can come up with

I'm going to hold out for a RT themed delay pedal. You may as well go all out on it....let me get you started...

RTEC.jpg

What about a Clintaur, with Hillary or Bill’s head on the horse. Call it the king of killer tone.
If Bill, can the Centaur be holding some McDonalds fries? If Hillary can it be a cross breed marsupial that carries hot sauce in it’s pouch, y’know, so she’s ready to hang with her black friends.

What I think I might do is run 2 versions if not 3 ...... there seems to be almost a split on Jesters and the Centaurs .
maybe I do all three ..... and let people have what they want ...
I'll have more time over the weekend to work on graphics ....
to be honest though .... in my mind I just want to slap a Centaur of some type on it and not even name it ....
Obviously I can't do one offs for everyone .... but if we can narrow it down to 3 designs ... I'll run all three

What I think I might do is run 2 versions if not 3 ...... there seems to be almost a split on Jesters and the Centaurs .
maybe I do all three ..... and let people have what they want ...
I'll have more time over the weekend to work on graphics ....
to be honest though .... in my mind I just want to slap a Centaur of some type on it and not even name it ....
Obviously I can't do one offs for everyone .... but if we can narrow it down to 3 designs ... I'll run all three
I'm good with whatever you decide - I care how it sounds, not how it looks.
Any cool graphic stuff is a bonus

Back