Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

It seems big government has married together with big corporations and big pharma.

Textbook definition of fascism.

So where are all the anti-fascists? (Antifa)

It seems big government has married together with big corporations and big pharma.

Textbook definition of fascism.

So where are all the anti-fascists? (Antifa)
That’s an excellent question! Donald, where ARE all your soy laden, black mask wearing soldier brethren?

Sorry SQUAREBRO. I don't trust your sources.

Was just reading that its the OSHA act they're using to justify vaccines. Smart. OSHA is all about a safe workplace.
So… (trying to stay calm here) you don’t believe my wife, who has her PhD in Psychology and is the onsight therapist / counsellor for the whole workplace?
She has every statistic since this whole BS scam started, including the fact that since the jabs began, the vaccinated employees have had almost 2.5 x’s the sick days compared to the naturally immune clean UNvax’d employees.
There have been 46 employees tested positive in the last few mths … everyone of them had been vaccinated.
There were absolutely ZERO cases of Covid at her workplace before the vaccinations began, for one full year!
Same thing where my parents residence is. The had NO COVID until the vax’s, then they had so many they had to lockdown.
One word for you, Donnie,
…Israel😉

Last edited:
So… (trying to stay calm here) you don’t believe....

What is your name? Sick of having to call you square. :LOL:

I'm not dissing your wife. You could have said GOD herself told you that info.
Your posts here make up only a very small fraction of news I take in every day.

The information you keep coming up with simply doesn't align with everything else I'm reading.
So either I believe you or the massive amounts of info that contradicts what you say.

That's all.
Nothing personal dude.

I like wives.
I've had one for over 40 years.

What is your name? Sick of having to call you square. :LOL:

I'm not dissing your wife. You could have said GOD herself told you that info.
Your posts here make up only a very small fraction of news I take in every day.

The information you keep coming up with simply doesn't align with everything else I'm reading.
So either I believe you or the massive amounts of info that contradicts what you say.

That's all.
Nothing personal dude.

I like wives.
I've had one for over 40 years.
Unfortunately, brother, you are going to have to come to the conclusion that the news you are ‘taking in’ is complete and utter bullshit… I can’t help you with that.

Lots of things can be fixed in life but stupid is not one of them.
The TRUTH will never align with any of the utter bullshit lies you fill your head with bro.

You’re extremely delusional and I’m through with you.
All the best! Peace

Last edited:
Holy smokes, I’ve been on this for him since June 2006 and I just discovered now the ignore button, what a wonderful feature!😊

"In an insane situation it'll be the sane guy that stands out as nuts."

Small group of conspiracy folks are calling me delusional.
I'm cool with that.

Peace.
Hmm.......I think it's just that you're cool with calling anyone that doesn't agree with you, "conspiracy folks".

Hmm.......I think it's just that you're cool with calling anyone that doesn't agree with you, "conspiracy folks".

See, here is where you're very. very wrong.

It's not ME who is disagreeing with you.
I just parrot the news I get from lots of sources and people I know who may have areas of expertise.

I don't make up all of the data. I don't write the stories. I don't go out in the field.

Remember when the condo in Florida fell?
All the same Covid deniers jumped right in on that one to scream it was an inside job.
It's always the same few guys. Why is that?

So, don't anyone get pissed off at me or call me stupid cause most of the world disagrees with you.

Last edited:
See, here is where you're very. very wrong.

It's not ME who is disagreeing with you.
I just parrot the news I get from lots of sources and people I know who may have areas of expertise.

I don't make up all of the data. I don't write the stories. I don't go out in the field.

Remember when the condo in Florida fell?
All the same Covid deniers jumped right in on that one to scream it was an inside job.
It's always the same few guys. Why is that?

So, don't anyone get pissed off at me or call me stupid cause most of the world disagrees with you.
And look who`s in :hys: the White House

I have found in life that when people don’t understand something or they can’t explain something their copout is tinfoil hat or conspiracy theorist etc. etc.
It’s a very easy come back for someone with a rather low IQ.

Last edited:
And look who`s in :hys: the White House

It's kinda weird that you find any president, other than the orange one, 'roll on the floor' funny.
Gerald Ford had some pretty freaking hilarious moments though.

If someone was writing a fictional White House movie they'd be hard pressed to come with material this good:
the sharpie hurricane tracker / drinking bleach and injecting Lysol / staring directly into the sun during an eclipse /
the inauguration crowd size / him knowing more than his generals, scientists, meteorologists, virologists, etc.

And on and on.
You can't make that shit up.
I miss the ROTFLOL's with that dude.

:hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys::hys:

hurry.jpg

Bidon said yesterday,
the vaccine is fda approved… hmmm,
***LIE***
“Our patience is wearing thin”😂😂
This f’n lunatic is retarded😂
Every time this idiot opens his mouth, he actually proves guys like Alex Jones right.
Unbelievable…

Last edited:
Back