Rutgers Student Banned From Taking Online Classes Because He’s Unvaccinated

ECACCCF7-7D66-41C3-9A13-BE662FBE05B1.jpeg

OSHA can't do anything since businesses have already gotten approvals from the courts to mandate them.

All I know DONNIE is it was handed down in a memo/email from top.

I don't doubt that and I'm not calling you or your wife a liar in any way.

What I'm saying is businesses cleared all the legal shit prior to making the
mandates.

Untitled.png

I don't doubt that and I'm not calling you or your wife a liar in any way.

What I'm saying is businesses cleared all the legal shit prior to making the
mandates.

View attachment 88144
The fact that you are ok with the government (and yes, the push is from the government) doing this proves you are as big of an enemy to America as any member of the Taliban. And a piece of shit. But you already knew that about yourself, didn’t you Donald?

@Metalhex what if you owned a restaurant and were sick of your workers calling sick would you consider asking them to get shots?
Donnie, bro… The ones calling in sick already had their shots.
There are 200 people were my wife works and there was not one COVID-19 case for almost a year, until the last four months when many we’re getting vaccinated…

They have a perfect record of no COVID-19 positive tested people who have NOT been vaccinated…

So far, they have 46 people who have been vaccinated and tested positive…Spreading the virus.

Your vax has already worn off Donnie, you better go get the super booster shot, Ya know the one where they shove a dildo down your throat and up your ass at the same time, while beating you in the head with a hammer. :confused:

Sorry SQUAREBRO. I don't trust your sources.

Was just reading that its the OSHA act they're using to justify vaccines. Smart. OSHA is all about a safe workplace.

Your vax has already worn off Donnie, you better go get the super booster shot, Ya know the one where they shove a dildo down your throat and up your ass at the same time, while beating you in the head with a hammer. :confused:
Otherwise known as Donald's Saturday night.

Back